PDA

View Full Version : ABILITIES Vampire melee

Oroibahazopi
21st Dec 2013, 13:47
Hit detection is bad.

I always miss when hitting a human who moves up a slope or falls off a ledge, when on my screen it looks like a clean hit.

I also hate the aim assist, can you put in an option to turn it off? If I want to hit the guy on 10hp past all the others I don't want to suddenly do a 180 and melee the full health guy because he's slightly closer.

Tube_Reaver
21st Dec 2013, 14:06
Hit detection is bad.

I always miss when hitting a human who moves up a slope or falls off a ledge, when on my screen it looks like a clean hit.

I also hate the aim assist, can you put in an option to turn it off? If I want to hit the guy on 10hp past all the others I don't want to suddenly do a 180 and melee the full health guy because he's slightly closer.

I agree with the option to turn off melee aim assist, it does more harm than good.

Jewer
21st Dec 2013, 21:02
Following up on this, the charge attack on tyrant seems to be the absolute worst offender in shoddy hit detection. My very limited time on reaver had me hitting things I honestly thought I missed. Never had issues on sentinel. If it ever connects on tyrant I feel like I just pulled off a 4 man jump attack through a hole in the ceiling.

Tube_Reaver
22nd Dec 2013, 00:01
Following up on this, the charge attack on tyrant seems to be the absolute worst offender in shoddy hit detection. My very limited time on reaver had me hitting things I honestly thought I missed. Never had issues on sentinel. If it ever connects on tyrant I feel like I just pulled off a 4 man jump attack through a hole in the ceiling.

Agreed a friend and I have been having issues landing charge at times. I had this one time where a human dodged from the side to right in front of me and nothing happened to him. So it seems there are issues with hit detection on some abilities, sentinel kidnap is another one my friend and I have been having trouble with too.

cmstache
23rd Dec 2013, 14:59
The sentinel has gotten much mopre picky, and I also think the auto aim is to blame. I understand sometimes you miss, but darn-it, when I try to abduct who is not moving and shooting in the back and I just LITERALLY go through him like nothing happens (4-5 times a match)it's a bit flustering. (to say the least) Especially when playing good scouts and you have to put yourself out there like that.

Maxximusblue
28th Dec 2013, 01:51
i hate how i can get like stuck attacking a dead body when i want to attack around it or something .