PDA

View Full Version : Lara wearing bling

Larahair
27th Apr 2008, 06:24
When Lara is wearing her evening dress I'd would have loved to see Lara wearing a nice rock (diamond ring) on her finger bring some bling into tr and see if anyone notices. Maybe CD could put funny little things like that in future games. What you think? I'd also love to see Lara brush her hair being the lovely mermaid she is.

Lo
27th Apr 2008, 08:43
Lara wouldn't wear anything that might snag on her trigger finger :D

mimi90
27th Apr 2008, 11:18
When Lara is wearing her evening dress I'd would have loved to see Lara wearing a nice rock on her finger bring some bling into tr and see if anyone notices. Maybe CD could put funny little things like that in future games. What you think? I'd also love to see Lara brush her hair being the lovely mermaid she is.

I can't see how it would make any difference, Tokyo was only one level, and CD weren't sure if that was going in the final game... why is she going to need 'bling' in the middle of the Amazon jungle? I can understand if CD were planning on having more levels based in cities, but I can't see that happening....
:confused:

Randy 54
27th Apr 2008, 14:50
When she's in the caves, I'm sure there are plenty of rocks lying around that she could hold in her hand, but how would she get one to stick to her finger? :scratch:

Rai
27th Apr 2008, 22:22
Why on earth would she need to wear 'bling'. Ok, so it may have been fitting for her to wear jewelery with the Japan dress, but not anywhere else. Far too impractical. Maybe she didn't wear any in Japan because she was being practical and, as always, prepared for any probability? I mean why else take your backpack full of arsenal - conveniently disguised as a shoulder bag? She was obviously a girl guide in her youth. ;)

@Randy - :lol:

Larahair
28th Apr 2008, 09:16
I mean Lara to only wear a diamond ring when she is wearing an evening dress and when she moves her hands the ring hits the lights. Cool.

TwinPistols
28th Apr 2008, 09:33
If Lara wore a ring, that ring would be a powerful artifact, not just a ring.

Fickji
28th Apr 2008, 18:17
I could see her wear her mother's pendent/pin found in Ghana.

But not a ring.

Bampire
28th Apr 2008, 18:47
I can only see her wearing a necklace, or a bracelet of some sort-- of course with some type of meaning to it all.

Randy 54
28th Apr 2008, 23:32
I could see her wearing a necklace made of rocks like Wilma Flintstone.