PDA

View Full Version : Box Art

AaronJ
26th Apr 2008, 19:54
Fantasizing about Deus Ex 3's box art yesterday. Should just have a badass pose of Denton/Walker/Pausback or whoever they use, with the logo.

Tracer Tong
26th Apr 2008, 19:58
Or it could be the fetus:rasp:

Voltaire
26th Apr 2008, 21:12
How about the DE logo behind a roman numeral III, with the heroes from each game in each pillar i.e. first pillar JC, second, Alex, third, "Emile"?

Blade_hunter
26th Apr 2008, 22:24
It depends of the name of the game if they made something like the DX sequel ...
Deus Ex and a name after the DX logo

For the Voltaire's idea the game must be a sequel because JC and alex are the previous characters.

Voltaire
27th Apr 2008, 07:29
This is true, but if it were to be a prequel, it would give an excuse to put JC in the middle, with a bigger pillar ;)

To be honest, I'd buy the game if it were a CD in a plastic CD envelope :)

AaronJ
27th Apr 2008, 15:46
Never mention the P word again.

imported_van_HellSing
27th Apr 2008, 16:11
Did a prequel kill your parents or something?

AaronJ
27th Apr 2008, 16:38
Yes.

Tracer Tong
27th Apr 2008, 17:45
stop it, a prequel could make a fantastic game (so long as I don't play AFTER any of the cataclysmic endings from DX1 and 2). JC ruined the world (in one ending), and the Omar made the whole world a huge Chernobyl... A prequel is the only way to make the game look realistic with monuments and such (what made DX1 immersive)

AaronJ
27th Apr 2008, 21:35
I have thought for 15 minutes to prepare the best answer to this.

No.

Blade_hunter
27th Apr 2008, 22:18
The endings of DX 1 are all different and the made a sequel too
We can find prequels as mods for DX 1 ...
I prefer navigate in something more mysterious more open in a prequel we know enough from the first DX because the past is a sort of key in the first game and this key was the main reason why we turned against unatco and worked for ourself at the last levels.
And I want to show the bob page and simmons clone :D

AaronJ
28th Apr 2008, 18:25
The endings of DX 1 are all different and the made a sequel too
We can find prequels as mods for DX 1 ...
I prefer navigate in something more mysterious more open in a prequel we know enough from the first DX because the past is a sort of key in the first game and this key was the main reason why we turned against unatco and worked for ourself at the last levels.
And I want to show the bob page and simmons clone :D

Bob Page's clone was Nick Pausback, Simons' was Wade Walker.