PDA

View Full Version : Lara Overall

LaraCroftRox
20th Apr 2008, 12:08
Hey everybody, I know this question has been asked many times and we've probably all seen the screenshots, but how would you really like Lara to look overall in Underworld? (This includes body,facial structure, hair and make-up, as well as clothes) ;)

Dukem
20th Apr 2008, 12:20
Angel of Darkness style for me! :) That seems to be the direction she's heading too. :D

LaraCroftRox
20th Apr 2008, 12:26
Wasn't angel of darkness camouflage though? :scratch:

Fickji
20th Apr 2008, 16:07
I like how she looks in the underworld renders.

I once said it was a combination of legend and anniversary but now I think they through in the darkness of AOD for good measure.

As long as they don't make her extremmmely old or do a scifi time thing so she can find out if she has kids or not.

As outfits go - anniversary top, underworld pants, legend colors, and nothing from AOD(ok maybe the jean jacket but certainly NOT the jean pants)

Hair - braid, ponytail, bun and straight options. (straight being no acceseries neccesary)

Make-up - ummmm, sun screen?, with a hint of lipcolor, and to be evil AOD option:D

TDK
20th Apr 2008, 17:58
Angel Of Darkness

Bampire
21st Apr 2008, 03:29
I love the new rendition of Lara, in Underworld. But I'll have to say Anniversary, with a hint of AOD. I loved the Cameo outfit, Lara has.

rabid metro
21st Apr 2008, 03:46
Legend was very nice ...
and AoD was just slightly better, IMO (better attitude) ...
underworld is simply awesome, bayyy...beee!!!

you, ehhh, ... you got a problem wit dat? ... yeh, you!
:cool:

LisaB1962
21st Apr 2008, 11:46
Legend was too Victoria's Secret.

AOD was better, but still not right.

I really like the Underworld Lara. She looks tough and ready for action. Still want less midriff exposed (never crawling out of that rut ;) but what can you expect with men designing her?

Lo
21st Apr 2008, 11:55
Legend was too Victoria's Secret.

AOD was better, but still not right.

I really like the Underworld Lara. She looks tough and ready for action. Still want less midriff exposed (never crawling out of that rut ;) but what can you expect with men designing her?

Exactly.

I'm not really bothered about outfits per se. But I do feel chilly when watching her roam around the Tibettan Foothills in next to nothing in TR2 :eek: :rolleyes:

LaraCroftRox
21st Apr 2008, 13:59
Exactly.

I'm not really bothered about outfits per se. But I do feel chilly when watching her roam around the Tibettan Foothills in next to nothing in TR2 :eek: :rolleyes:

Yeah :lol: You'd think she wear something warmer. I like Underworld's outfit, but I'm not liking that her hair's shorter. :(

Lo
21st Apr 2008, 18:24
It's weird LaraCroftRox, she's supposed to be a practical kind of sheila. But even on the Maria Doria she's running riot without any shoes on :lol:

And...getting undressed in close proximity to a monk? Wha? :lmao:

Falcon
21st Apr 2008, 18:42
It's weird LaraCroftRox, she's supposed to be a practical kind of sheila. But even on the Maria Doria she's running riot without any shoes on :lol:

And...getting undressed in close proximity to a monk? Wha? :lmao:

O I remember that! no shoes running around on rusted metal. Egh!

Lo
21st Apr 2008, 19:05
Yep, hardly practical and I shudder when she has to drop down a distance, not knowing what's beneath her! Then she has to use those circuit breakers and steps on hot grills to insert the next one :eek: Her feet must be made of rawhide :D

Think about it though....she can withstand all that running around on goodness knows what on a rusty shipwreck but the moment you bump her even slightly into a block of ice on the Antarctica dinghy (TR3), she's practically dead already :lol:

LaraCroftRox
22nd Apr 2008, 14:04
...And...getting undressed in close proximity to a monk? (quote)

I dont' remember that?! :eek:

mimi90
22nd Apr 2008, 14:19
I love the way lara looks in legend... i think CD got it perfectly right... the only problem that I have with TRU lara is that she looks like she's barely wearing anything...:eek:

Lo
22nd Apr 2008, 14:24
At the end of Diving Area (TR2 again). Taken from Stella's site...

"Approach the monk for a cut scene, in which Lara chats with the monk while changing into her wet suit, then makes a harrowing escape." ;)

NightRain'06
23rd Apr 2008, 05:47
Keep Underworld appearance as is. :cool: