PDA

View Full Version : No Alpha Access

blueobelix
20th Dec 2013, 01:22
I registered since the first day, my country is not that far and i'm quite sure you need to test the game in here too. Why i hadn't been chose at least for the alpha, if not for beta?

raladin3d
20th Dec 2013, 02:16
You are not the only one mate.
I registered not only during the first day but during the first hour :P but no alpha testing for me either :/
I am also a hardcore fan XD but I am guessing it has something to do with famous Alpha testers and pro teams, I am not complaining to be honest because I really hope that they are picking the perfect people to give them feedback to make the game perfect.
As long as the game gets polished in the alpha and Beta stage I have absoulotley no problem waiting :)

blueobelix
20th Dec 2013, 16:42
I DO have a problem waiting. A DECADE is long enough waiting dont you think?

Vampmaster
20th Dec 2013, 16:48
I think someone mentioned the servers were shutting down for the holidays, as no one would be there to maintain them if they needed fixing. It might have been in the blog.

EDIT: Yep:
"The last game session of the year will be this Friday, 20th December. The first game session of 2014 will be on Thursday, 2nd January. Please keep an eye on our Closed Alpha Play Session Schedule for the latest updates."

raladin3d
20th Dec 2013, 18:18
I think someone mentioned the servers were shutting down for the holidays, as no one would be there to maintain them if they needed fixing. It might have been in the blog.

EDIT: Yep:
"The last game session of the year will be this Friday, 20th December. The first game session of 2014 will be on Thursday, 2nd January. Please keep an eye on our Closed Alpha Play Session Schedule for the latest updates."

But he is complaining that till this day he did not get an Alpha invitation or even Beta to the game

Psyonix_Eric
20th Dec 2013, 18:44
You are not the only one mate.
I registered not only during the first day but during the first hour :P but no alpha testing for me either :/
I am also a hardcore fan XD but I am guessing it has something to do with famous Alpha testers and pro teams, I am not complaining to be honest because I really hope that they are picking the perfect people to give them feedback to make the game perfect.
As long as the game gets polished in the alpha and Beta stage I have absoulotley no problem waiting :)

To my knowledge we haven't purposefully invited any "famous alpha tests" (do these exist?) or pro teams.

Captain3009
20th Dec 2013, 20:12
I'm no pro (far from it) and i got a invite. :nut: