PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 3 the begining?

dxfan94
12th Apr 2008, 17:17
I have a new idea. Maybe Deus Ex 3 is like Star Wars. In that DS3 is what starts it all. It would be before the first game. Just look at the teaser trailer. It seems as though the fetus is the very first augmented one. It could be Jc or any other person who starred in the first DS. This has to make sense. If they did this Eidos could make even more of a fortune for the twist and a great game. Just look at it and tell me what you think.

jordan_a
12th Apr 2008, 17:41
Prequel ideas (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=75106)

Unstoppable
12th Apr 2008, 18:17
People knew about this "idea" before these forums even existed. So don't think you were the only one to think about it :).

It is about a good 80% chance that Deus Ex 3 is a prequel. :)

jordan_a
12th Apr 2008, 19:09
We don't have a single factual clue to prove whether it's a prequel or sequel.

Unstoppable
12th Apr 2008, 20:30
Actually I do. If you pause the teaser it clearly shows voting for augmentations and other things. Which relates to a prequel. Don't believe me but you will see I was right.

Blade_hunter
12th Apr 2008, 20:52
Hum it won't say nothing but perhaps you are right or maybe wrong ...
We can't say anything I saw the analysis of the DX 3 trailer and some people thinks the same as you say, but it can be a sequel ...
I prefer to wait an other trailer or more official infos to be sure of my opinions ....

Dead-Eye
12th Apr 2008, 21:32
Yeah calming you know its a prequle based off a single image in the teaser is really bull headed.

There were images in there that date back a few hundred years so I guess Deus Ex 3 is based in the year 1566... :rolleyes:

dxfan94
13th Apr 2008, 01:25
Ok people. My bad! If i accidentaly took someones elses idea it was my mistake. it just came to me in the middle of the night. Honestly my bad. I dont know if i would want a prequal or a just 3rd game.:mad2: So does anyone want to kill me. Ive gotten your messges on here ans somehow on my Email that you think im just soo behind ans that i dont belong. What ever im here for the games.