PDA

View Full Version : Ed4! Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine!

RUGRLN
8th Apr 2008, 04:02
Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine Edition 4
Download Now!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd115/RUGRLN/trfanmaged3ad-1.jpg
Download Links:

Click to Download (http://www.freewebs.com/rugrln/ed4dload.html)
High and Low Quality available at the above link. (4MB/11MB)

Filled with Underworld Coverage, Community Coverage, Fan Art, Origami, and loads of downloads!

Contact at:

rugrln@tombraiderinc.com
fanmagazine@tombraiderinc.com

TDK
8th Apr 2008, 08:34
thank god i was waiting 4 this long time :D im downloading it now and im sure its great as the last edition :cool:

RUGRLN
8th Apr 2008, 10:14
I did my best, and hope you guys like it!

louisx5x
8th Apr 2008, 10:15
why does it save as a html document? :confused:

Werner Von Croy
8th Apr 2008, 10:16
It's brill mate :thumbsup: You have obviously put a lot of work into it well done :D

RUGRLN
8th Apr 2008, 11:48
Ah, sry, you click on the link where it redirects you to a website where you choose again your quality. Sry about that, it's simply that, that website allows me to monitor the downloads by how many people visit it, giving me a rough estimation!

@Wener
Thanks mate! I sure have, and hopefully I'll be able to do an even better job next time. [Tests lately have really killed my time..]

Tomb-Dude
8th Apr 2008, 20:35
nice... i like:thumbsup: good job... my bit looks still gives good information.. even though it was only rewritten sort of thing... :D

RUGRLN
9th Apr 2008, 09:50
Mhmm. But shame that's the only last bit of good info..no more news came out after...

Werner Von Croy
9th Apr 2008, 09:58
Ah, sry, you click on the link where it redirects you to a website where you choose again your quality. Sry about that, it's simply that, that website allows me to monitor the downloads by how many people visit it, giving me a rough estimation!

@Wener
Thanks mate! I sure have, and hopefully I'll be able to do an even better job next time. [Tests lately have really killed my time..]

Think we have a young Robert Maxwell among us here :D

RUGRLN
9th Apr 2008, 16:15
You mean as in a media proprietor.....?

Tomb-Dude
9th Apr 2008, 16:26
Mhmm. But shame that's the only last bit of good info..no more news came out after...

Do agree there, but there is more sometime this month apperently. But atleast the 4th edition came out, been looking forward to it for a while now. :D

Mangar The Dark
9th Apr 2008, 20:13
This is the first time I looked at the fan mag... great work! It's very nice to have so much info compiled into one source, as opposed to having to rummage through various magazines. Thanks for creating this!

Werner Von Croy
9th Apr 2008, 23:21
You mean as in a media proprietor.....?

Yes how many Robert Maxwells do you know Ruglin? :lol:

RUGRLN
12th Apr 2008, 05:26
:lol: LOL, Don't worry, one only!:lmao:

Captain Mazda
12th Apr 2008, 08:26
Already commented on this one. Another excellent compilation, Rug. Keep it up :thumbsup:

RUGRLN
14th Apr 2008, 12:50
Thanks again! Looking forward to your artwork too...

AnaCroft*
14th Apr 2008, 14:45
Excellent work. http://trsaga.com/foro/Smileys/ico/clap.gif

RUGRLN
23rd Apr 2008, 07:32
Thnx!!!

Sandra Croft
26th Apr 2008, 08:12
I don´t like what´s been said in the preview about there being things you don´t have to do in order to proceed, it sounds like there going to be a lot of secrets and I don´t really care about secrets. I like puzzels that you have to do in order to proceed because you get such big reward when you find a walkthrough. I just don´t think that finding secrets give you anything interesting. I might be interested if I get a bonuslevel but I´m still worried that it might be to much backtracking. :(