PDA

View Full Version : Human or Alien?

Invisi
2nd Apr 2008, 11:35
I would like to state that for those of alien descent, or claim to be of alien descent (ancestry):
Please give a full statement on the following questions,
What makes you not human?
Where do you come from?
How do you know you’re an alien, the proof please?
Give a summary of your race’s history? (no less than 500 words).
Why do you look human?
How did you come to like Lara Croft Tomb Raider?
What are your hope and dreams of the Underworld?
No less than 1000 words, if you can’t accomplish that then you aren’t an alien or you just don’t have an imagination.

If you are a human just answer the two last questions: thank you. :mad2:

LaraLara
2nd Apr 2008, 23:42
How did you come to like Lara Croft Tomb Raider?

I became a fan of Lara Croft ever since I played TR:L on the PC.

What are your hope and dreams of the Underworld?

I hope they avoid linear puzzles and pathways. I would love to see a 'sandbox' environment for TR:U.

Fickji
3rd Apr 2008, 00:24
I am neither.

I am a happy monkey w/ dumb blonde syndrome and lemur qualities.

What makes you not human?

My love of jumping and the constant eating of fruit even though I will eat meat cause I can. And chocolate. CHOCOLATE.

Why do you look human?

Evolution and the need to play Tomb Raider.

How did I come to like Lara Croft Tomb Raider?

There were these cool magazines back in the 1990s that gave you the entire walkthrough w/ pictures. I was reading that in the store when I saw tomb raider for the first time. The only reason I bought a PC was because of this game/series. The first boulder roll just made it more fun and Indiana Jones like. But it wasn't Indiana and thats what made it 1,000,000 times better. Cause she was a girl. And I'm a girl.

What are your hope and dreams of the underworld?

A long non linear game that plays on problem solving and uses her athletics and brains to find the answers to different problems. And it must have lots and lots of extras and cheats with timetrials as optional and not manditory to cheat unlocking. And the manor, must explore manor.

rabid metro
3rd Apr 2008, 02:50
1. What makes you not human?
2. Where do you come from?
3. How do you know you’re an alien, the proof please?
4. Give a summary of your race’s history.
5. Why do you look human?
6. How did you come to like Lara Croft Tomb Raider?
7. What are your hope and dreams of the Underworld?

1. K9 DNA, ummm hello!
2. ... sigh ... my mom was a bit ... of an odd mix. :cool:
3. i like to do it (eating of course ;) ) on all fours.
4. we descended from the prime mammal millions of years ago and have since spread out and conquered the planet. wherever we are found, we are pampered and groomed and our every whim is catered to. its a dog's life ...
5. ??? sorry, but that is just going toooo far! call me harry ... but don't make me look human ...
6. the tomb raider attitude! the smarts, the finesse, overcoming all odds, being off the leash, etc. ... and it doesn't hurt that Lara looks so cool. she could walk me around the block any day!
7. that the franchise is firmly up and running again and that i can look forward to "best in class" games for a number of dog years afterward ...
... specifically, i would like intricate, long, non-linear levels, with great puzzles, great replayability, great plot (and dialogue- humans say the silliest things at times), cool unlockables (including a bonus level) and manor mini-games!

gotta go ... someone's at the front door ... rowf, rowf, rowf.
:cool:

Invisi
3rd Apr 2008, 13:47
The first time I laid eyes on the game, I fell in love. I was very new to computers and my parents didn’t have a clue either (no computer gaming background). My father had decided to buy a second computer. I was so exited when I saw the game on the shelf I just had to have it. I was around 11 at the time and I’ve been a fan ever since, I remember how hopeless I was at playing it. But being hopeless at it was my fault I never bothered to read the manual.

I want Underworld to make me feel hopeless, make me give up playing. Basically make it the hardest game ever. :nut: :nut: :lol:

quick-cookie
12th Apr 2008, 20:00
i'm a genderless bot without any emotions programmed for evil and sometimes that makes me sad.

anyway...huh?

Tomb-Dude
12th Apr 2008, 21:57
Im an alien :thumbsup:
Coz im not normal, im different. Love tomb raider and just about every other game :D (as long as i like it that is)

Well.......... To something out there we are all alien to them :eek: