PDA

View Full Version : No confirmation email

Gaiseric
19th Dec 2013, 00:47
Hey there,

Second time I've tried to sign up for the alpha/beta but I never seem to get any kind of confirmation email. I fear if I leave it to fate again I'll get passed over. I'd really like to test this game out. I've checked to make sure all of my information if correct and it appears to be. Is this a normal issue?

Kovaelin
19th Dec 2013, 14:49
I didn't receive any confirmation either, but there was a confirmation page where it asked for additional personal information (which seems to be broken right now).

Sconox
22nd Dec 2013, 11:57
the same here

Vdeorsumproles
22nd Dec 2013, 17:09
the same thing for me, i try to sign up more times but nothing happen

Slink_Kardia
23rd Dec 2013, 01:56
Same for me. I gave it a couple days just to be sure, but I haven't received anything yet.

ZLogic
3rd Jan 2014, 03:46
Same. Signed up but no confirmation email (checked spam etc)

LegacyOfKayn
3rd Jan 2014, 11:50
Same here no confirmation email

mackstrife1
3rd Jan 2014, 23:36
I'm in the same boat. I haven't been able to contain my excitement since I heard about this game. I want to play it as soon as possible and it worries me that I didn't get the confirmation email. I'm glad there are other fans that have had the same problem, it gives me hope that I can get in on the Beta soon.

Archangel868
4th Jan 2014, 23:42
I have the same problem

dclanz
5th Jan 2014, 04:19
Wondering the same as well. Please consider us for the next cycle. :)

Monkeythumbz
7th Jan 2014, 14:14
Hello everyone, please can I just check whether any of you received the "thank you for registering" e-mail, rather than the "you have been accepted into the Closed Alpha" e-mail?

Azazel_reborn
7th Jan 2014, 20:00
I signed up about 5 days ago and just received a conformation email last night. Just keep checking I do everyday!

Gaiseric
9th Jan 2014, 02:17
I just got an email stating sorry we missed you in Alpha but keep checking for updates "See you in game soon!".

;;

mackstrife1
9th Jan 2014, 04:56
I got an email that said this. "Dear mackstrife1,

Haven’t had the opportunity to play Nosgoth yet? Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience. In the meantime, here’s a quick update on what’s been happening in the Nosgoth Closed Alpha."

Agret
9th Jan 2014, 13:14
On 10/21/13 I got this email:
Thank you for registering to SQUARE ENIX and for the Nosgoth Alpha & Beta phases.

On 12/20/13 I got this email:
Nosgoth - Take part in the Closed Beta now

On 01/07/13 I got this email:
Nosgoth Closed Alpha Update

Anyone have any idea how I can download the client and play? Not sure how I registered for the game, got accepted into beta and now the game has gone back to alpha stage. Kinda strange development line.

Monkeythumbz
9th Jan 2014, 13:15
On 10/21/13 I got this email:
Thank you for registering to SQUARE ENIX and for the Nosgoth Alpha & Beta phases.

On 12/20/13 I got this email:
Nosgoth - Take part in the Closed Beta now

On 01/07/13 I got this email:
Nosgoth Closed Alpha Update

Anyone have any idea how I can download the client and play? Not sure how I registered for the game, got accepted into beta and now the game has gone back to alpha stage. Kinda strange development line.

Have you received an e-mail specifically stating that you've been accepted into the Closed Alpha?

Ponda215
10th Jan 2014, 02:29
Hello everyone, please can I just check whether any of you received the "thank you for registering" e-mail, rather than the "you have been accepted into the Closed Alpha" e-mail?

I received an email says Your Access Key is Ready, then I followed the steps to link my steam account, but after i click confirmed to link account it then tells me Sorry you do not have access to the game yet.

can you check what's going on please?

WraithShadow13
10th Jan 2014, 03:45
i believe that i did receive the confirmation of beta sign up a while back, as well as linking to my steam account, but nothing about Alpha testing or invites. Is there any way to check the current status on my account through the website or the forums?

Dekaku
11th Jan 2014, 22:54
Out of interest: Do you only get a register-confirmation mail if you are registering a new square enix account (when signing up for the closed alpha), or do you also get it when you use your already existing account for the beta signup?
Haven't gotten mine yet (which is after some hours, but seeing how someone else had to wait multiple days I guess I can wait a week before trying to reregister).

Azazel_reborn
13th Jan 2014, 00:45

I have the "Thank you" e-mail not the "you have been accepted into the Closed Alpha" e-mail. Will their be more invitations sent out?

Agret
13th Jan 2014, 11:57
Have you received an e-mail specifically stating that you've been accepted into the Closed Alpha?
Nah no key yet but as I registered way back in October you think I would be accepted by now, especially since I got that email saying "Nosgoth - Take part in the Closed Beta now" which leads one to believe you can play it right now. (This was back in December right before Christmas)

Here is a link to the email:
http://uman.eu.square-enix.com/tracker.php?doc=NGOTHREGISTER&code=699445&lang=en&page=email&id=VIDEO

It says you can take part NOW. Did someone accidentally send that one out?

Monkeythumbz
13th Jan 2014, 13:19
I received an email says Your Access Key is Ready, then I followed the steps to link my steam account, but after i click confirmed to link account it then tells me Sorry you do not have access to the game yet.

can you check what's going on please?
Please PM me your e-mail address along with your geographical location and I can take it from there.

i believe that i did receive the confirmation of beta sign up a while back, as well as linking to my steam account, but nothing about Alpha testing or invites. Is there any way to check the current status on my account through the website or the forums?
Try seeing whether the game shows up as one of your registered games in your Square Enix Members profile (located in 'My Profile' in the drop-down menu under your user-name in the top right-hand corner of this page).

I have the "Thank you" e-mail not the "you have been accepted into the Closed Alpha" e-mail. Will their be more invitations sent out?

Yes, but only in very small numbers until we reach Closed Beta.

It says you can take part NOW. Did someone accidentally send that one out?

I think it was just poorly worded, tbh. Sorry about that - our mistake and I'll ensure that stuff gets checked more thoroughly in future.

Dekaku
14th Jan 2014, 22:46
Got my register confirmation mail today (so roughly two to three days after registering).

Agret
15th Jan 2014, 11:44
I think it was just poorly worded, tbh. Sorry about that - our mistake and I'll ensure that stuff gets checked more thoroughly in future.

Guess instead of saying "Take part in the closed beta now" it should've said "Register your interest in the closed alpha", disappointing but I guess i'll keep waiting. Hopefully my application went through properly.

WraithShadow13
15th Jan 2014, 22:25
okay, cool. Thank you for showing me that, though sadly it is still at zero meaning no invites just yet.