PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's pet

TwinPistols
2nd Apr 2008, 09:50
In Legend end, Bolivia Redux, Lara took the stone of the Unknown Entity, will Lara use it in TRU or it will have any conection with the Maya mithology?

I don't have any idea about what the stone truly is.
What do you think?

Fickji
2nd Apr 2008, 17:55
I think she took it just so Amanda couldn't use it anymore. It also killed her friends and impeded her on her adventure.

But it may play a role like opening a door or something.

Mangar The Dark
3rd Apr 2008, 16:17
I could certainly see how that entity could be tied into a story about underworlds. In fact, I kind of hope they include it so that we could get a bit more backstory on what it was doing in that cave in Peru. I don't think Peru was ever part of the Mayan empire, so it wouldn't tie into TRU's mythology directly, but hey, you never know what they'll come up with. Maybe the stone was owned by Mayan who came to Peru for whatever reason.

JonSnow
3rd Apr 2008, 16:37
I don't think Peru was ever part of the Mayan empire, so it wouldn't tie into TRU's mythology directly, but hey, you never know what they'll come up with. Maybe the stone was owned by Mayan who came to Peru for whatever reason.

Careful man, don't confuse these kids with facts. The Mayans were much further north than the Inca civilization (oh, sorry... Peru :cool: )
You never know what they'll come up with, you are absolutely correct. Maybe Lara will find another of those "gateways" activated by the stone sword or something :scratch: only instead of spanning time, it will simply span locations in real time... hey, it's all relative, right?
:whistle:

Mangar The Dark
3rd Apr 2008, 17:15
The Mayans were much further north than the Inca civilization (oh, sorry... Peru :cool: )

Yeah, that's what I thought, but it's a been a long time since college, so I didn't want to say for sure.

mimi90
18th Apr 2008, 14:38
it would be good if the stone tied in to tru... i've been reading up on it and i'm just a bit worried as to how they're going to link it to trl... I know it's continuing the avalon thing but...:confused:

Arctic
19th Apr 2008, 08:04
I don't think she will use it as a weapon, but maybe for something else? Like a key or something..
And then of course... maybe we won't hear anything about it in TR:U at all. Difficult to say.

_Tomb_Raider_
19th Apr 2008, 17:00
In Legend end, Bolivia Redux, Lara took the stone of the Unknown Entity, will Lara use it in TRU or it will have any conection with the Maya mithology?

I don't have any idea about what the stone truly is.
What do you think?

Good Thinking!

Well I think that Lara will use that ston against Amanda, but I don't think that ston is connected whit Maya mithology...