PDA

View Full Version : Who is the actress for Underworld?

jbriscoe95
30th Mar 2008, 14:51
i was looking at the new pictures for underworld, and it struck me who at the moment is the actress for lara? i was not sure if it was (cant spell name) the one from legend, can you help?:scratch:

biggylew01
30th Mar 2008, 18:01
The Actress In Tomb Raider Underworld Is Keeley Hawes So Yeah The Actress Who Played Lara In Tomb Raider Legend And Tomb Raider Anniversary :D Did That Help?

:D

Rai
30th Mar 2008, 21:45
Keeley Hawes is the actress who provides Lara's voice in Legend, TRA and now for TR Underworld.

You say you were looking at pictures? I don't know how you were meant to tell by that as Lara isn't based on Keeley's looks at all. Unless you mean you were reading articles with pictures. I'll presume that is what you meant. :p

LaraCroftRox
31st Mar 2008, 13:19
I think this is the last time Keeley Hawes is doing it. :( :(

Jason Miller
10th May 2008, 11:54
i was looking at the new pictures for underworld, and it struck me who at the moment is the actress for lara? i was not sure if it was (cant spell name) the one from legend, can you help?:scratch:

Do you mean the model? She's Karima Adebibe. The voice actress for Lara in TRU,TRA, & TRL is Keeley Hawes

Rai
10th May 2008, 12:58
Do you mean the model? She's Karima Adebibe. The voice actress for Lara in TRU,TRA, & TRL is Keeley Hawes

Actually, we don't know if Karima is/will be real-life model for Underworld. Unless you know something we don't.

Captain Mazda
10th May 2008, 18:00
No one knows who the model is. All that's known is that the acrobatic moves Lara performs were captured with the help of an Olympic gymnast.

_Tomb_Raider_
10th May 2008, 19:09
Keeley will bi in TRU...:)

Mate
10th May 2008, 19:46
Who Cares?

Rai
10th May 2008, 20:03
Who Cares?

The original poster, obviously. Oh and me and possibly everyone who answered (although I can't be certain.) There wouldn't be a thread on the subject otherwise - or comments.

Why post a comment, if you don't care yourself? Just remember that everyone on these forums has a right to ask anything they want, if it is appropriate.

Tomb-Dude
10th May 2008, 20:45
The original poster, obviously. Oh and me and possibly everyone who answered (although I can't be certain.) There wouldn't be a thread on the subject otherwise - or comments.

Why post a comment, if you don't care yourself? Just remember that everyone on these forums has a right to ask anything they want, if it is appropriate.

Well said Rai.

Last i heard Karima was leaving so i#m not 100% sure if it is still here doing the modling, but i do know that Kayley (sp?) is the voice actress.

NightRain'06
10th May 2008, 21:25
I also read somewhere a while back that Karima was or would be retired as Lara real-life model counterpart.
But I thought she'd be kept until after Underworld was released. :scratch:

Captain Mazda
11th May 2008, 01:15
Who Cares?

Thanks for the contribution.

TDK
11th May 2008, 07:03
ummm i've heard tht too about Karima but i do hope to see her as lara croft model cuz 4 me she was 1 of the best models 4 lara and ahe looks like the new lara alot too :)

Well said Rai.

Last i heard Karima was leaving so i#m not 100% sure if it is still here doing the modling, but i do know that Kayley (sp?) is the voice actress.