PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to you all.

Unstoppable
27th Mar 2008, 23:19
I just wanna say congrats to everyone here on this board. First off you are all pretty mature which is good. Secondly I don't see anyone screaming for more info about the game. Third, you have been very very patient.

I'm just a Deus Ex fan like you guys. I look forward to learning more about the game this summer. Cheers my friends. :) :thumbsup:

Draco1979
27th Mar 2008, 23:30
dam I am screaming to want more more more more. :nut: Honestly I didnt know the game was coming out till i was looking for cheat for the first game again because I was playing it for anther time. The second game I was in Iraq so it came out a lil before I was returning so I built a PC that can handle it. So now I am just here and when it comes out it will come out and I will buy it play it and either like it or hate it

dimaf1985
28th Mar 2008, 00:26
I just wanna say congrats to everyone here on this board. First off you are all pretty mature which is good. Secondly I don't see anyone screaming for more info about the game. Third, you have been very very patient.

I'm just a Deus Ex fan like you guys. I look forward to learning more about the game this summer. Cheers my friends. :) :thumbsup:

Ya man for sure. I think the reason that a lot of DX fans are so mature is that the first game dealt with themes like political intrigue, corporate espionage, and the science in sci-fi. Of course there was none of that in DX2, but thats another story.

The reason that not too many people are screaming for more info on DX3 is they dont want to put unnecessary pressure on the dev team. No one minds waiting two years, as long as the finished product is done correctly. As long as the dev team understands what mature fans want the game to be like, we dont mind being patient.

ricwhite
28th Mar 2008, 02:12
No one minds waiting two years, as long as the finished product is done correctly. As long as the dev team understands what mature fans want the game to be like, we dont mind being patient.

Can somebody tell me when the "2 years" started? Likely, well need to tack on another 6-12 months onto that for the inevitable delays.

Xcom
28th Mar 2008, 02:52
Can somebody tell me when the "2 years" started?

About a year ago. Actually, almost exactly a year ago.

Romeo
28th Mar 2008, 06:33
There's two main reasons why there's a severe lack of eight year olds screaming nonsense, one, already mentioned, was the mature themes. They don't interest those of immature taste. Second is the lack of publicity. I find BioShock relatively similar in theme (don't attack me just yet, wait to the end of my post then yell at me) the difference being that BioShock was made out to be god's gift to gamer's, which attracted a large number of people who were incapable of understanding the theme, which then resulted in their forums being degraded in to incoherence and immaturity. These forums actually seem quite refreshing by comparison.

m72
28th Mar 2008, 07:37
and again, just because nobody screams online, doesn't mean nobody screams off line

jordan_a
28th Mar 2008, 12:09
Hell yeah m72! :D

Dave W
28th Mar 2008, 23:55

Well you smell. And I want as much info on the game as possible right now.

Romeo
29th Mar 2008, 02:36
You smell... That's gorgeaus, Dave. Astonding maturity. ;)

And I'm not saying I don't want more details, I just appreciate the distinct lack of agressors and idiots in these forums.

SemiAnonymous
29th Mar 2008, 05:34
Well, hell yeah, I want info on the game, but for me personally, one of my favorite things about gaming (besides actually playing) is the speculation, and then playing the game to see what we got that we thought we would get. Although it would be nice to have a touch more info to work with...

IceBallz
29th Mar 2008, 06:30
One thing for the first would be fun to know. How much are the devs going for things from DX1 and how much they will not take from DX2 to DX3 or will it be almost like a whole new DX3 and nothing like the other two parts. Would be enuff of information for me, this far...

:)

Draco1979
29th Mar 2008, 14:01
Well you smell.

well if we are doing insults now. I say comb your hair and get a job :nut:

SageSavage
29th Mar 2008, 14:59
Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Angel/0A
29th Mar 2008, 21:30
Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
Woo! :D