PDA

View Full Version : Interview ?

IceBallz
24th Mar 2008, 11:45
A interview about the Deus Ex 3 could be nice. Like to gametrailers.com, IGN, Gamespy, etc, etc. Could be nice. Like tell the fans what the plans is for Deus Ex 3 to be like. Like i see this game to be, is that this game is to be a new classic FPS. Deus Ex series have a huge fan basis and the wait for this game is limitless. I could even pay attension to this game if they but more time to it. So far it's get big and have much of content into the storyline.

Just a thought. :whistle:

Kevyne-Shandris
24th Mar 2008, 12:17
A interview about the Deus Ex 3 could be nice. Like to gametrailers.com, IGN, Gamespy, etc, etc. Could be nice. Like tell the fans what the plans is for Deus Ex 3 to be like. Like i see this game to be, is that this game is to be a new classic FPS. Deus Ex series have a huge fan basis and the wait for this game is limitless. I could even pay attension to this game if they but more time to it. So far it's get big and have much of content into the storyline.

Just a thought. :whistle:

DX is a hybrid FPS/RPG. It's not a shooter per se, and it's not a RPG in the MMO sense, but a blend of the best of both. The main part of DX that sells is it's originality -- especially the conspiracy storyline that can be believed even today (for example, the WTC not being included as the devs believed it would've been destroyed by terrorists; to FEMA actually being the bad guy [this time after Hurricane Katrina]). Weapons, scenery and UI are secondary considerations.

IceBallz
24th Mar 2008, 12:44
DX is a hybrid FPS/RPG. It's not a shooter per se, and it's not a RPG in the MMO sense, but a blend of the best of both. The main part of DX that sells is it's originality -- especially the conspiracy storyline that can be believed even today (for example, the WTC not being included as the devs believed it would've been destroyed by terrorists; to FEMA actually being the bad guy [this time after Hurricane Katrina]). Weapons, scenery and UI are secondary considerations.

Yeah. I got the point in hybrid FPS/RPG. Well i still say FPS, have never been so much for RPG or MMO with swords. But i know what you mean. Storyline is of importens too. But i hope not so much Star Trekish, like in DX2. The technology was to much envolved in DX2, so the players been lost in storyline. Becurse the game was to much futuristic and to little realistic in timeframe. Like guard bots in DX1 is like the drones the military have on blueprint, today. I can almost tell you that this will take 100 years atleast to get them floating up in air. So i hope they keep some realism, to it.

Draco1979
30th Mar 2008, 02:29
I can almost tell you that this will take 100 years atleast to get them floating up in air. So i hope they keep some realism, to it.

I dont think it would take 100 years DX1 was very advance and the ability to make something hover was just right around the corner and they did make the dentons after all and the UC Bob Page had to make the bad guys you had to fight while you where trying to kill him.

gamer0004
2nd Apr 2008, 14:28
DX technology isn't as far fetched as flying bots. Hovering takes an enormous amount of energy (it's a WASTE of energy) and doesn't have any advantages.