PDA

View Full Version : Kain Will Die!

Nikkolas
24th Mar 2008, 07:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQ1a_aFSLs

Was Moebius referring to when Raziel was supposed to kill Kain in the tomb of William the Just?

The Ancients
24th Mar 2008, 07:38
Was Moebius referring to when Raziel was supposed to kill Kain in the tomb of William the Just?

probably, either that or the sacrifice that Kain would have had to make to restore the pillars (unless Moebius knew Kain wouldn't sacrifice himself which he probably did)

mort
28th Mar 2008, 14:03
i belive that he never fortold kains death, only that he had spoken to the future defiance raziel who he thought had killed the future kain.

in order to think this out you will have to think of defiance running alkong at the same time.

just before Vorador's Execution he was in Vorador's mantion, yes some people think that this is out off place but i personally think that when he came back to the time of the Nemesis he comes back to a time (a few months or so) before kain. at this point he talked to raziel, who at that point thought kain was dead.

(video link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEtwGtRvu2c&feature=related

Squint-eyed Sniper
29th Mar 2008, 20:22
Eventhough this game is over 10 years old, and with the ancient graphics it still feels good to see Mobious' head been chopped off...

just before Vorador's Execution he was in Vorador's mantion, when he came back to the time of the Nemesis he comes back to a time (a few months or so) before kain. at this point he talked to raziel, who at that point thought kain was dead.

Intresting, yeah I think this seems more right, if you look at the whole series.
On the other hand, in that time when the makers of the game had no idea of who Raziel was, it seems most likely that Mobious forsaw the

...sacrifice that Kain would have had to make to restore the pillars...

Kazame
9th Nov 2008, 04:00
What Moebius is refering to is during SR2 when Raziel is SUPPOSED to kill kain at william's chapel with the soul reaver. Although this moment in time takes place BEFORE BO1 chronologically, it wouldn't have made sense for Moebius to say "I can see you future, Kain. You have died in the past!" No, Moebius is telling him how it will happen from KAIN's point of view. He will live on and bring damnation to nosgoth. Inevitably he will one day, thousands of years into the future, use the chronoplasm to make his way into the past and be off'ed by Raziel. That is what Moebius meant. Of course, it didn't end up happening but that is a different story.

mort
12th Dec 2008, 20:35
Intresting, yeah I think this seems more right, if you look at the whole series.
On the other hand, in that time when the makers of the game had no idea of who Raziel was, it seems most likely that Mobious forsaw the

sorry but what you've said has made not sence because there is no other was but to look at the searies as a whole else it is just about the sacrife.

like saying that the ring in the hobit was just a ring that turned you invisable, because lord of the rings hadnt been thought up. the thing is that the aditional games, true tho it is that they hadnt though that far ahead, effect the story line right down to the very first story line.

if your looking at it from just the one game then his quote makes no sence if you refuse the sacrife as you live... and as far as the story tells you from bo1 you keep on living like a god.