PDA

View Full Version : Alpha testing over the next few weeks

BuffTrollBaby
17th Dec 2013, 16:51
Hey everyone!

I would first like to say that I am loving this game so far and can't wait to see how it changes and grows as it goes through the growing pains up to release.

As a teacher, I was really excited to have more time in the coming weeks to dive into the alpha and get some real play testing in, but I saw today on the schedule that there is no testing between the 20th and the 2nd. Even if their aren't people there to monitor the data during the test, wouldn't this be an excellent time to collect data and take a look at it later?

Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else a little disappointed about no Nosgoth over the holidays?

Monkeythumbz
17th Dec 2013, 19:02
Hey everyone!

I would first like to say that I am loving this game so far and can't wait to see how it changes and grows as it goes through the growing pains up to release.

As a teacher, I was really excited to have more time in the coming weeks to dive into the alpha and get some real play testing in, but I saw today on the schedule that there is no testing between the 20th and the 2nd. Even if their aren't people there to monitor the data during the test, wouldn't this be an excellent time to collect data and take a look at it later?

Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else a little disappointed about no Nosgoth over the holidays?

We can't provide server/technical support over the holiday period, so rather than allow for game-breaking issues to crop up, we'd prefer pick things up back in January once we're back from our holidays.

BuffTrollBaby
18th Dec 2013, 02:55
Fair enough, thanks a lot for the response!