PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Na Severs

Sprias
17th Dec 2013, 05:00
Na Severs are still up come play people.

0zzi
18th Dec 2013, 09:02
The time period for testing on the North American servers stinks. I work the graveyard shift and I never got a chance to try this game out when I got accepted into the alpha. I guess I will have to wait for it to officially release since every time I launch the game when I'm available the servers are offline.

lucinvampire
18th Dec 2013, 09:37
The time period for testing on the North American servers stinks. I work the graveyard shift and I never got a chance to try this game out when I got accepted into the alpha. I guess I will have to wait for it to officially release since every time I launch the game when I'm available the servers are offline.

Sorry you haven't had chance to play. I'm not sure if you are aware but you can play on other servers - if you are in NA you can always hop onto the EU servers if the times better suit. They are up between 1700-2100 GMT (which I think is around late morning/lunchtime in the US - depending where you are of course). :D

cmstache
18th Dec 2013, 12:57
12:00pm-4:00pm EST

0zzi
1st Jan 2014, 20:35
Sorry you haven't had chance to play. I'm not sure if you are aware but you can play on other servers - if you are in NA you can always hop onto the EU servers if the times better suit. They are up between 1700-2100 GMT (which I think is around late morning/lunchtime in the US - depending where you are of course). :D

thanks for the enlightening response will have to do try that.