PDA

View Full Version : Bored?,

UNDERTOMB
14th Mar 2008, 20:40
:scratch: .....why are eidos holding out on all the media..obviously they dont want to spoil anything but,its getting to the stage were all hype has died for underworld....theres absolutely no promoting going on at all:(

id suggest eidos pull their finger out.if they want underworld to succeed.....weve heared absolutley nothing in the past couple of weeks!!!!!

**** :confused:

Tomb-Dude
14th Mar 2008, 20:52
I heard we were going to get more sometime in april... So but i can't remember where i read that though.

TDK
14th Mar 2008, 21:05
hope ur right :(
ya im really bored im even dont log in the forums that much these days :lol:

I heard we were going to get more sometime in april... So but i can't remember where i read that though.

Tomb-Dude
14th Mar 2008, 21:11
I only go onto mainly talk to your guys lol... But nothing really about TR these days anymore!

naraku
14th Mar 2008, 21:14
Tell me about it I was on the forums last night all by myself on these forums. I went nuts:nut:

TDK
14th Mar 2008, 21:15
lol :D
i hope to see a trailer soon !

I only go onto mainly talk to your guys lol... But nothing really about TR these days anymore!

Tomb-Dude
14th Mar 2008, 21:16
trailer may be around augest time... as the time will get closer to December... And if you think about we are in march already nearly halfway so... that is soon going to be 3 months of this year gone already. Which i think has gone very quickly!

TDK
14th Mar 2008, 21:20
aha the time is running sooo fast
wut about more pics i guess we will see more soon :cool:

trailer may be around augest time... as the time will get closer to December... And if you think about we are in march already nearly halfway so... that is soon going to be 3 months of this year gone already. Which i think has gone very quickly!

Tomb-Dude
14th Mar 2008, 21:34
That maybe in april hopefully. Just keep fingers crossed and everything :P

naraku
15th Mar 2008, 07:40
I'm so bored:mad2: :mad2: Somebody give me some new developments about TRU pls.

UNDERTOMB
15th Mar 2008, 10:39
ye but just think how much media we were getting for anniv. and legend........................everyone is starting to just forget about underworld already,i myself am more exited as to when we will see new developments for the next uncharted game.......yes its that bad:(

come on bosses pull your fingies out****

Rai
16th Mar 2008, 14:35
Pictures from other levels would be nice. If they were originally planning on a June release, they would have some wouldn't they?

I doubt a trailer will be available 'til about August.

CatSuit&Ponytail
16th Mar 2008, 18:23
come on bosses pull your fingies out****

That is definitely not the tone you use when asking for gifts.... :rolleyes:

Laura Croft
16th Mar 2008, 18:41
You can't rush a good quality game, and hopefully Underworld will be everything we've all been waiting for in a TR game for ages. I don't think the lack of media attention at the moment is anything to be worried about. Eidos/Crystal Dynamics know what they're doing and will release teasers when they see fit. While I agree it's nice to read about the game's development, I think perhaps we should just be patient and see what comes up. They'll probably advertise and promote it more the closer it gets to the release date.

UNDERTOMB
16th Mar 2008, 21:05
That is definitely not the tone you use when asking for gifts.... :rolleyes:

woooopsies:p
sorry:o
so CatSuit&Ponytail.....are we gonna get anything soon,i know my and my fellow forumers would delighted for some new media!!!!!!:D :D :D :confused:

james987654321
17th Mar 2008, 02:50
I agree, im growing impatient when it comes to game updates... I dont want to know everything, just a few regular snippets on how the game is going and a few things that will be in it, the game is supposedly being released late this year so there should be more info than just those screenshots

UNDERTOMB
17th Mar 2008, 19:38
I agree, im growing impatient when it comes to game updates... I dont want to know everything, just a few regular snippets on how the game is going and a few things that will be in it, the game is supposedly being released late this year so there should be more info than just those screenshots

yeah, i agree......:rolleyes: :thumbsup: :)

UNDERTOMB
20th Mar 2008, 16:55
well.....any media,:confused:

rabid metro
21st Mar 2008, 04:53
well.....any media

any minute now ... no, wait! ... don't post again asking for media.

it'll come when its ready (that's always better). :cool:
BTW, its not releasing until late this year (at best).
look for hot fun in the summer time (and anything before then is simply gravy).
:cool:

Imaginary Whisk
21st Mar 2008, 08:18
Makes ya wonder if they know we're waiting for an update, and are holding out intentional just to see how we react to lack of legitimate info...

*mass hysteria & panic soon ensue* :nut:

UNDERTOMB
21st Mar 2008, 17:18
Makes ya wonder if they know we're waiting for an update, and are holding out intentional just to see how we react to lack of legitimate info...

*mass hysteria & panic soon ensue* :nut:

point taken:)

UNDERTOMB
21st Mar 2008, 17:19
any minute now ... no, wait! ... don't post again asking for media.

it'll come when its ready (that's always better). :cool:
BTW, its not releasing until late this year (at best).
look for hot fun in the summer time (and anything before then is simply gravy).
:cool:

point taken also!!!:) :thumbsup: :o

LaraCroftRox
25th Mar 2008, 16:22
Guys and Girls, don't you think there keeping quiet to keep you guessing and anticipating Underworld more? Personally, It's making me want it even more! :)

aussie500
26th Mar 2008, 09:21
l think Crystal Dynamics should take 4 years to develop TR9, just so some fans can learn to be patient. Its not even 12 months since TRA was released and people are complaining they are bored, well go do something else while you wait for news.

james987654321
27th Mar 2008, 03:38
l think Crystal Dynamics should take 4 years to develop TR9, just so some fans can learn to be patient. Its not even 12 months since TRA was released and people are complaining they are bored, well go do something else while you wait for news.

But with todays technology it doesnt have to take that long.... But I agree, they shouldnt be too quick.
I think the point people are trying to make here though, is that its been a while since the update and we now feel like CD is withholding information.

Larahair
28th Mar 2008, 06:07
At the moment I'm living on Youtube there is so much great Lara stuff on there. That is how I keep Lara alive and around me. I mean who rules LARA

Mangar The Dark
28th Mar 2008, 15:27
But with todays technology it doesnt have to take that long....

Actually, I think the opposite is true.
Back in the early days of computer gaming (late 70s, early 80s), I remember games that were designed entirely by one person, or sometimes a small team of 4 or 5 people. Those were small projects that could be completed in a matter of months. These days, if you look at the credits for games, you'll see they are a major undertaking... dozens upon dozens of people involved. Some games feature orchestral scores, voice actors, motion capture, etc, etc. Not to mention, of course, far more intricate programming and level design.
So I'd think it would take longer to develop a game now than it would back in the 80s when you had a couple of guys hand-drawing a few sprites and writing a three-note polyphonic piece of music as the theme song.

james987654321
30th Mar 2008, 05:42
Actually, I think the opposite is true.
Back in the early days of computer gaming (late 70s, early 80s), I remember games that were designed entirely by one person, or sometimes a small team of 4 or 5 people. Those were small projects that could be completed in a matter of months. These days, if you look at the credits for games, you'll see they are a major undertaking... dozens upon dozens of people involved. Some games feature orchestral scores, voice actors, motion capture, etc, etc. Not to mention, of course, far more intricate programming and level design.
So I'd think it would take longer to develop a game now than it would back in the 80s when you had a couple of guys hand-drawing a few sprites and writing a three-note polyphonic piece of music as the theme song.

So your saying they take longer than 4 years? I think not...

Miss. Croft
30th Mar 2008, 09:10
hopefully in april theyll show us a trailer... but they probably wont...ah well... im just really eager to hear more about TRU! :D