PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft vs Madonna

Larahair
12th Mar 2008, 02:05
My vote go to Lara Croft I hate Madonna. Please write if you also feel the same. Lara is much more of a lady and she could beat Madonna in a fight. I know Lara is not real I'm just saying if she was.

TDK
12th Mar 2008, 11:19
OK ! i like them both i guess :scratch:

Spong
12th Mar 2008, 13:06
This is a bit of a funny "this or that" thread, isn't it?
What are we supposed to base our choice on? In what way is Lara comparable to Madonna? One is a fictional action figure, the other is a failing singer who buys children like fashion accessories.
Which one's the better Tomb Raider? Well, Lara of course. Who's the better performer? Madonna.

It's like comparing Indiana Jones to Tom Jones :nut:

pot
12th Mar 2008, 14:18
Hahahahaha they both live in big mansions in the country, Madonna does yoga and Lara is an acrobat.

LegendLost
12th Mar 2008, 18:25
To me, they're two completely different people both very talented in their own ways. They really can't be compared. I like them both very much. Of course I like Lara better, hence why I'm on these forums and not Madonna's.

laras big mouth
24th Mar 2008, 14:59
lara as she wont care whether she breaks a nail:rasp:

Mangar The Dark
24th Mar 2008, 15:44
Umm, I don't understand what we're comparing here.
-Madonna is real, Lara is fake
-Madonna works in the music industry, Lara doesn't

How do they relate to each other at all? It's kind of an apples & oranges comparison (or more like apples and bicycles... at least apples and oranges are both round fruits that actually exist, which is more than Lara and Madonna have in common.)

NightRain'06
24th Mar 2008, 21:19
@ Mangar The Dark ~

The only thing I could think of is I guess they were bored with comparisons from game character versus game character. Hehe...

Werner Von Croy
24th Mar 2008, 22:02
Just as Lara doesn't adopt a costume the same as Maddys cone shaped boob tube, I am not really bothered :lol:

Rai
24th Mar 2008, 22:40
Just as Lara doesn't adopt a costume the same as Maddys cone shaped boob tube, I am not really bothered :lol:

Ah, but she did - in TR1 :lol:

Wait...did Lara copy Madonna or did Madonna get the idea from Lara? :nut:

Werner Von Croy
24th Mar 2008, 22:43
Ah, but she did - in TR1 :lol:

Wait...did Lara copy Madonna or did Madonna get the idea from Lara? :nut:

Madonna must have nicked that idea :lol:

Fickji
24th Mar 2008, 23:24
Madonna came before Lara. But the boob cones were an old idea anyways(something you'd see off a 50s b-rated alien movie)

But Lara will be with us a lot longer than Madonna.

In comparison: they both live in Britian, they both have traveled all over the world.

Which would I rather meet? Lara Croft of course. Even if she was being played by Angelina Jolie or any of the other countless models. I'd rather have her autograph than Madonna's.

Oh and I hate when people say she(Madonna) is from Detriot. She's not from Detriot, she's from Bay City, Michigan.

Werner Von Croy
25th Mar 2008, 16:19
Madonna came before Lara. But the boob cones were an old idea anyways(something you'd see off a 50s b-rated alien movie)

But Lara will be with us a lot longer than Madonna.

In comparison: they both live in Britian, they both have traveled all over the world.

Which would I rather meet? Lara Croft of course. Even if she was being played by Angelina Jolie or any of the other countless models. I'd rather have her autograph than Madonna's.

Oh and I hate when people say she(Madonna) is from Detriot. She's not from Detriot, she's from Bay City, Michigan.

Well like I say as long as Lara doesn't start singing and repeating dance moves to "Vogue" then I am not bothered, both woman though are as powerful as each other, and as fit as each other I may add, but couldn't see maddy as Lara she's way to old for a start

Lo
25th Mar 2008, 19:46
This is a bit of a funny "this or that" thread, isn't it?
What are we supposed to base our choice on? In what way is Lara comparable to Madonna? One is a fictional action figure, the other is a failing singer who buys children like fashion accessories.
Which one's the better Tomb Raider? Well, Lara of course. Who's the better performer? Madonna.

It's like comparing Indiana Jones to Tom Jones :nut:

That's a terrible comparison! For a start they are both men, they both have the same surname and they both attract a lot of underwear removal :lol: