PDA

View Full Version : How DO I Get TO The Stupid Graveyard???

Hornyiking
10th Mar 2008, 18:30
Say if the portal in Black Alley doesn't show up? :mad2:

Hornyiking
10th Mar 2008, 18:53
If say the portal in Black Alley doesn't show up. I'm suppose to do there but it It says go to the graveyard but the friggen portal thing isn't there and I'm aggrevated!

theBlackman
11th Mar 2008, 02:15
Double check that all objectives are complete, and that it is, in fact, the next mission on your "To do" list.

If the GLYPH is not a sparkling blue, you can't go there yet.

Hornyviking
15th Mar 2008, 22:34
:mad2: My next objective is to meet up with some creepy people at the graveyard and the one before says I was already at my house and I searched for the next clues. I swear to God I already done that! EDITED

theBlackman
15th Mar 2008, 23:34
Moderate your language to start with.

From Garrett's house, exit go to the left and down the road to the merchant stall with the candles. Turn right and go into the alley where your fence is.

Go to the very end (dead end with a alcove, and I think a wagon) Look at the right hand wall and there should be a BLUE GLYPH. Put your nose on it and "USE" it.

Hornyviking
19th Mar 2008, 07:05
Moderate your language. To something HELPFUL! I don't need directions. I need to know what to do when your objective says to go to the graveyard, when you've already read the clue about black alley, but when you get there there is no blue portal! What to do.

theBlackman
19th Mar 2008, 19:05
If the GLYPH is NOT THERE,then you have two choices.

1: You left something undone in the objectives, or it is not time.
2: You may have a corrupt file. If so try a "Restart" of that part of the mission, or reload a save that is close.

I would start by checking the objectives. Use the UP/DOWN arrow to scroll through them, not the SCROLL ARROW or mouse.

If you have completed all then you might need to replay from the last mission. Pick a save near the end of the last mission and play it out AGAIN, until you end up in Garrett's and get the "Meet me" note.

mattmanr
22nd Mar 2008, 00:09
do you have access to Old Quarter at that point? if it doesn't work in Black Alley why not just got to Fort Ironwood and go into the graveyard from there? (hopefully you've allied yourself with the Hammers)

theBlackman
22nd Mar 2008, 00:17
Because there won't be anyone there. The mission requires you to meet people and hear some information in order to trigger the next phase.

You cannot bypass the order of events in this package of missions. Each occurs only after you have completed the prior challenge.

The side missions (Ironwood, the Inn, the Tree, the dagger) are mini-bonus additions that have no effect on the sequence of missions you MUST do.

mattmanr
22nd Mar 2008, 00:22
ah so you absolutely have to go to Black Alley at that point and enter the Graveyard from there. what i was saying is if that absolutely didn't work then to go to Ironwood and get to the Graveyard from there (granted it probably wouldn't work as you stated)

theBlackman
23rd Mar 2008, 01:58
Correct.

If you have a walkthrough, or a list of missions, or gossip explaining things, they are useless for skipping a mission or doing a mission that you choose.

The missions must be done in the order that they are triggered by play. True, you may be able to reach the graveyard through Ironwood. But any action there will not have the needed "trigger" to move you to the next "Required" mission.

You cannot decide to skip Mission X and go to Y. Or skip mission B and go to Mission X. TDS does not permit you to do this.

simi
16th May 2008, 09:20
hI THERE! u CAN ENTER THE GRAVEYARD BY EITHER GOING TO FORT , OR THERE IS DIRECT WAY TO IT! U HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT. I THINK THRU FORT WILL B GUD. WATCH MAP AND ENTER THE FORT.BUT BEWARE OF THE ASSASSINS. IN THE GRAVEYARD U WILL MEET ANOTHER KEEPERS WHO BELIEVE U AND R WITH U. GO ............. FOR IT