PDA

View Full Version : STORE Purchasing

cmstache
16th Dec 2013, 23:06
If items, skins, etc. are purchased during alpha/beta will we need to re-buy them after the final launch? I wouldn't mind buying them and supporting you guys, but I don't see much point if all my crap gets reset with my stats and such after the beta ends. Wealth isn't exactly raining down upon me as a single, 25 yr old dude.

Psyonix_Corey
16th Dec 2013, 23:29
You will never lose money. If we had to do a reset for some reason at launch, your runestones would be refunded.

cmstache
16th Dec 2013, 23:31
Hmm... so I might be giving some financial support then when I get back from my vacay :)

While we're at it, any idea why the server's aren't up corey?

Psyonix_Corey
17th Dec 2013, 01:25
My understanding is that they were trying to host the servers in Virginia today instead of Texas to see how it affected ping time in different regions. Unfortunately those servers were not working correctly. We requested them to relocate to Texas in time for the play session but it didn't happen instantaneously.

cmstache
17th Dec 2013, 03:08
Virgina would have been nice for me...lol, I can get there in like 20 minutes....

lucinvampire
17th Dec 2013, 10:44
Yes buy skins :D they are cool! Even though you become a walking target lol...then you’ll be part of the Nosgoth Fashion Show :D – you have to work the catwalk in Provance…oh yeah you know where I’m talking about – the raised grass bit by the big tower ;)

RainaAudron
17th Dec 2013, 11:50
Haha, Lucy, nice sig! :D Sexy purple xP

lucinvampire
17th Dec 2013, 16:27
Haha, Lucy, nice sig! :D Sexy purple xP

Thank you ;) more to follow

hirukaru
17th Dec 2013, 16:46
Yes buy skins :D they are cool! Even though you become a walking target lol...then you’ll be part of the Nosgoth Fashion Show :D – you have to work the catwalk in Provance…oh yeah you know where I’m talking about – the raised grass bit by the big tower ;)

Mwhaha. :)
Time to aim for more people go and buy some random skins :D