PDA

View Full Version : How do I make a spike wall antitrigger itself?

gonzaw
5th Mar 2008, 22:21
Basicly, I want a spike wall to be triggered when I pull a lever. Then you should dodge the spike wall (hiding in a hidden space) and afterwards continue...
However, the spike wall goes on, and passes the wall, till infinity. I want the spike wall to antitrigger itself when it reaches certain point, but "Heavy" and "Antitrigger" type of trigger can't be stacked.....

I am a noob using triggers, so can someone give me an easy combination in order to pull out this? (I tried the rollingball trick, but it fails for the very same reason the spike wall fails)

aktrekker
6th Mar 2008, 07:46
As far as I know you can't antitrigger the spike wall. It always goes on forever.

gonzaw
6th Mar 2008, 14:51
But it will look so unrealistic!
I know lara can antitrigger it, maybe I should make lara dodge it but antitrigger it in return....

By the way, are you the only user who comes here?
I never see anyone here...and all the threads are started by me lately, it makes me look obsessed :(

Driber
6th Mar 2008, 16:34
no, aktrekker is just very fast in his replies :D

you can't stack a heavy and an antitrigger, no, but that's why there is the HEAVYANTITRIGGER

if a spike wall can be antitriggered, I'd use the rollingball trick to antitrigger the spike wall after a set amount of time

gonzaw
6th Mar 2008, 20:05
I thought of using heavyantitriggers but why the heck does the manual say "Deactivates a heavy trigger"? :confused:

I will try now...