PDA

View Full Version : Bring this move back!

William Croft
2nd Mar 2008, 22:19
Right after playing AoD i accidently pressed X near a wall and did this really cool move. Now this is the link to the move : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQ15vQexvs&NR=1

Sure its not nessecary but neither is the multiple rolls and combos, its just for fun and a bit of showing off :p. What do you think?

I personally love it and think it should be back as since they're got an olmypic gymnastis sure he/she could try this out ;)

Larapink
2nd Mar 2008, 22:45
I like that move.

LegendLost
3rd Mar 2008, 00:20
it is a cool move, also, what level is that?

Edit: haha, wow, the names in the video. well better yet, where in the bio-dome is that?

Kisu
3rd Mar 2008, 16:47
Yeah! I love this move too! :thumbsup:

It will be great if CD make that!

Tomb-Dude
3rd Mar 2008, 16:58
It's a nice move and another one in AOD is when you standing on the edge you just press X (i think) and she does a proper like dive instead of the ones she normally does.
AOD did have quite a few nice move i think?

matches81
4th Mar 2008, 01:17
I'm not sure that's even a proper move... to me that just looks like a normal "wheel" backwards. The second half just gets skipped because Lara drops off the ledge. To be honest this looks more like a glitch / missing animation transition than a real move. Most prominent symptom of that would be her legs, which just "pop" into place for the "hanging animation" instead of moving smoothly.

TDK
4th Mar 2008, 11:38
umm nice move luv to see it agin but there is somthin funny i dont know how to do it hehehehehe

michael-croft
10th Mar 2008, 17:02
well adrenaline dodge and that thing from legend were u jump over the guys would be cool:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol:

jayjay119
15th May 2008, 23:03
You stand with your back facing to the edge and press X. It's not a glitch an dyes AOD did have quite a few impressive moves

Mate
16th May 2008, 03:17
WHAAT?? I didn't know this move existedddd I LOVE IT it looks greaat i neever did it

And something else, after the move, she like turns around while hanging to let go, that looks legend, i never saw that move in AoD either..

Laura_Cross
19th May 2008, 14:56
Wow! I never noticed that before. I don't see why they shouldn't include it in TRL and TRA she had quite a few pointless (but fun) moves.

jayjay119
19th May 2008, 15:13
Wow! I never noticed that before. I don't see why they shouldn't include it in TRL and TRA she had quite a few pointless (but fun) moves.

And thats being kind lol. like those flip things you do by constantly pressing the roll button...they didn't have a purpose at all, i thought you could have used them to avoid the flyin gdarts in TRA but Nooooooooooooo! Pointless. The only move that CD has made that looks better than Core's is when she jumps up/ across to other ledges!

pinkangel07
20th May 2008, 01:17
hmm, i think tonight I'm going to crack open my AOD game... which cost 10 bucks, in great condition... poor Lara.

You hold L2 and press O right? (hold stealth and press jump)

Rusty_DK
20th May 2008, 12:19
I'm not sure that's even a proper move... to me that just looks like a normal "wheel" backwards. The second half just gets skipped because Lara drops off the ledge. To be honest this looks more like a glitch / missing animation transition than a real move. Most prominent symptom of that would be her legs, which just "pop" into place for the "hanging animation" instead of moving smoothly.

nah its not a glitch...i did it when i played AOD

Arctic
20th May 2008, 14:17
Never noticed that move before :scratch: (not the first one, but the one where she jumps away from the wall).

I must see if I can do that :D

jayjay119
20th May 2008, 16:33
hmm, i think tonight I'm going to crack open my AOD game... which cost 10 bucks, in great condition... poor Lara.

You hold L2 and press O right? (hold stealth and press jump)

No, you stand with your back to the edge, standing as close to it as you can the press and hold 'L1' then press 'X'