PDA

View Full Version : second clip online

hangnailproductions
2nd Mar 2008, 21:13
Clip 3 Winner

As promised.

it's 4 minutes long so bare with the download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRM9NT_ZMZg

Enjoy!!

Have also just uploaded the first film me and Anna worked on, it's on my website, 'Open Call' www.reynoldsfilms.com

Steve

TDK
3rd Mar 2008, 18:02
Hey louved it alot thanks 4 downloading it to youtube :D

Chadster
3rd Mar 2008, 19:30
Loved the SatNav twist :)

Larapink
4th Mar 2008, 00:20
She doesn't look like Lara :(

RuumTaedor
4th Mar 2008, 01:38
She doesn't look like Lara :(

She doesn't look like Lara? If you check the Tomb Raider Ascension website, it says "This is an independent, non-profit, artistic expression created purely for fun". I take it you didn't like the clip.

Treeble
4th Mar 2008, 12:29
Wow, great location you found to shoot, very tombraiderish! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see the full film, congratulations and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

-Roli-
4th Mar 2008, 13:08
Better clip, than the 1st.

But I can't stand Jax. :mad: ****

Larapink
4th Mar 2008, 16:28
She doesn't look like Lara? If you check the Tomb Raider Ascension website, it says "This is an independent, non-profit, artistic expression created purely for fun". I take it you didn't like the clip.
She still doesn't look like her, I just hope this interpendent company has the right permission from Eidos/SCI to make this film.

Chadster
4th Mar 2008, 16:37
But I can't stand Jax. :mad: ****

Ditto.

hangnailproductions
4th Mar 2008, 19:08
She still doesn't look like her, I just hope this interpendent company has the right permission from Eidos/SCI to make this film.

As it's a fanfilm, it's just an appreciation of the franchise for no profit. As long as you are not making any money from the production, which we do not intend to, a fan appreciation is usually welcome.

Steve