PDA

View Full Version : I demand beta testing

Dremora Warlord
28th Feb 2008, 17:28
NOW! :D

Wow, I wake up and see these awesome screen shots!

What are the chances of testing? It looks wicked!

P.S. I don't believe a word you say chip! :rasp:

chip5541
28th Feb 2008, 17:37
There will never ever be a beta test for any of us. :scratch:

Kai Robin
28th Feb 2008, 22:57
There will never ever be a beta test for any of us. :scratch:

chip so negative, I don't appreciate that attitude lol

chip5541
28th Feb 2008, 23:13
P.S. I don't believe a word you say chip! :rasp:

:whistle: :lmao:

Dremora Warlord
29th Feb 2008, 06:11
:whistle: :lmao:

Hehehe. I saw that one coming!

Shamrock
29th Feb 2008, 09:45
I hope they do beta testing to and give us all invites for helping out with the focus group.

BTW Keir they can do closed beta testing over Xbox Live to. Shadowrun did this. All the devs have to do is create a beta, submit it to MS, and then they put it up for download.

The key is though for closed betas they do not release it to the general public, Edios would email us codes, and then when we enter the code into the 360 dahsboard it would take us to download the beta.

P.S. If you guys can't get a Beta for 360 I would be more than happy to beta test PC version. I have a very good PC, just prefer to play BSM on 360 because the game feels like it was designed for a controller, especially when flying.

chip5541
29th Feb 2008, 10:01
Of course I could beta test any system you need. I have all. I have done many beta tests including Sins and Pacific Storm for teh PC, Warhawk and Home for the PS3 and Killzone Liberation for teh PSP. :rasp:

(yeah, I am just posting this to brag) http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/images/smilies/bootyshake.gif

Dremora Warlord
2nd Mar 2008, 04:14
Of course I could beta test any system you need. I have all. I have done many beta tests including Sins and Pacific Storm for teh PC, Warhawk and Home for the PS3 and Killzone Liberation for teh PSP. :rasp:

(yeah, I am just posting this to brag) http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/images/smilies/bootyshake.gif

Yeah, not bragging too much. :rolleyes: