chip5541
28th Feb 2008, 14:25
Just in case you missed it. Here is the preview at Team XBOX

Enjoy!!

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1886/Battlestations-Pacific/p1/

RVCA
28th Feb 2008, 15:57
im foaming out of the mouth
i rarely EVER buy games i bought a 360 just for halo and i didnt even buy halo i got it from a friend
but i did buy battle stations and i will sure buy the next one

xgamerms999
29th Feb 2008, 02:20
I'm loving the corsair on the carrier!!!

Brolan
26th May 2008, 01:00
The original one was a buggy mess we had to wait for months to get patched. Most of the scenarios are unbalanced and remain so to this day.

So I'm going to wait until after the release and see if they do a better job this time.

crazyhorse128
1st Jun 2008, 13:39
sometimes its better to have maps a bit un-balanced, not to much but otherwise it just gets boring

Shamrock
8th Jun 2008, 07:41
The original one was a buggy mess we had to wait for months to get patched. Most of the scenarios are unbalanced and remain so to this day.

So I'm going to wait until after the release and see if they do a better job this time.

I don't remember anything being a buggy mess as far as gameplay/glitches. I heard their is some glitch with PT boats, but I've never seen it personally. The only problem was the game allowing people to host more than their bandwidth can handle (which caused laggy games), but with a good host their is no lag.

I will say it was probably not the best idea to hard lock the maps to only 1 scenario/unit layout. Nothing worse than having a big beautiful map and having to play exactly the same objectives with the same units and starting location every time.

xgamerms999
20th Jun 2008, 22:36
This game has been grade A since day 1, I don't know what you people are talking about.

crazyhorse128
9th Jul 2008, 19:15
no it hasnt, its a xbox game at heart, not a 360 game :o