PDA

View Full Version : Archaeologist Career Option?

james987654321
25th Feb 2008, 02:56
Hi, would you guys like it if in Underworld you could have a break from the story line and let Laras archaeology career take you to different areas/scenarios. EG. At croft manor, Lara has a private jet or something and when you get to it.. different missions are displayed which Lara can go on, and could be unlocked throughout the game. The locations could be the same, just different scenarios and enemies. I think this would b a cool way of lengthening the games life, and would be fun to collect various artifacts that each mission gives you, and a good chance to hone Laras skills. What do you guys think?

rabid metro
25th Feb 2008, 07:06
*rabid furiously scribbles notes and then declares*

nahh! it'll never work ... (hehehe)

*and then runs quickly to the nearest mailbox*
:cool:

TwinPistols
25th Feb 2008, 10:58
Hi, would you guys like it if in Underworld you could have a break from the story line and let Laras archaeology career take you to different areas/scenarios. EG. At croft manor, Lara has a private jet or something and when you get to it.. different missions are displayed which Lara can go on, and could be unlocked throughout the game. The locations could be the same, just different scenarios and enemies. I think this would b a cool way of lengthening the games life, and would be fun to collect various artifacts that each mission gives you, and a good chance to hone Laras skills. What do you guys think?

It wouldn't work. Unless if would be a Underworld Gold, so it could have those extra levels.

TDK
25th Feb 2008, 11:10
agree with u i was thinking it would be cool to if when u play in here 4 the first time she is in the croft manor and then she go to zip and press on him and u'll see all the levels :)

It wouldn't work. Unless if would be a Underworld Gold, so it could the those extra levels.

TwinPistols
26th Feb 2008, 18:38
agree with u i was thinking it would be cool to if when u play in here 4 the first time she is in the croft manor and then she go to zip and press on him and u'll see all the levels :)

That's a good idea. A game is always funnier when it has glitches/easter eggs.

james987654321
27th Feb 2008, 07:10
You wud still have the main story line, its just you could have the option of having a break in croft manor and going on other missions