I have reformated (both XP & Vista) FAIL :mad2:
Installed & un-installed many drivers from WHQL-Betas. FAIL :mad2:
Got new GPS' evga 8800 GTS G92 512 FAIL :nut:
Onbaord sound & Sound Card FAIL :mad2:
Overclocked & Stock FAIL :mad2:
Tried many suggestions from Edios Support Team FAIL :mad2:
Everything suggested on this forum FAIL :mad2:

WTF??????

Does Edios not care enough to fix this? This just pisses me off $49 for what? Maybe I can use this as my beer coaster.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/r3v3r3nd_album/fail1.jpg

DonkeyPunchedYourSis
28th Mar 2008, 16:23
I play on a console so I don't have the same problems as you. The single player ran flawlessly, the multiplayer not so much. I'm sure Eidos does care but it's up to IO Interactive to patch the game. Don't shoot the messenger. Yes it has taken them a long time but with over 1 million in sales I don't think it's an epic failure. If they don't fix the game they would be screwing both themselves and Eidos. That will not make Eidos very happy I presume. If they don't fix the game it will in fact be somewhat of a failure. You will probably read something in the future about how Eidos let IO interactive go. Yes I bumped an old thread, do you have a problem with that.

NEOscuro
14th Apr 2008, 01:21
Three months later and I still can't get this game to stop crashing:mad2:

I have reformated (both XP & Vista) FAIL :mad2:
Installed & un-installed many drivers from WHQL-Betas. FAIL :mad2:
Got new GPS' evga 8800 GTS G92 512 FAIL :nut:
Onbaord sound & Sound Card FAIL :mad2:
Overclocked & Stock FAIL :mad2:
Tried many suggestions from Edios Support Team FAIL :mad2:
Everything suggested on this forum FAIL :mad2:

WTF??????

Does Edios not care enough to fix this? This just pisses me off $49 for what? Maybe I can use this as my beer coaster.

Killer, don't waste your time doing all that; I am pretty sure all your other games function properly, right? I have tried changing video and audio drivers, and did all the updates they have recommended in these forums and nothing works!:mad2: All my other games old and new work perfectly. I didn't go to the extent of reformatting my disk because that would be senseless.:scratch: I'm not going to ruin all my other perfectly running games because of just one bad made or bad tested game. I'm a 20-yr. experience computer tech I assure you it has nothing to do with our computers.****

It's not your computer, is the game, it's their fault!!!! And they have to make a patch and fix it. Period.:confused: :( :eek:

just_not_right
14th Apr 2008, 02:38
I have to agree that this game is an epic fail; having a usb keyboard affecting the framerate of the game (see "framerate" sticky thread) just doesn't makes sense at all and that is already proof that this game has been made by very incompetent programmers. Honestly, I have never heard of something that weird of all the years I've been in gaming. I mean, who would ever think of switching from a usb keyboard to a PS/2 keyboard if they're having framerate problems?

chip5541
14th Apr 2008, 17:55
We already have one thread that people are complaining in. I refuse to have to monitor multiple threads for the same stuff.