PDA

View Full Version : Where The Hell????

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 20:00
HI every body.ME is new:)

i was just wondering,if you new if underworld was being developed in the new montreal studio just recently set u:confused:

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 20:01
ermm... Welcome and i have no idea? 1 i don't honest know what you on about (hope i don't sound rude) and 2 i just don't know! :D

Sorry for not being as much help as you probally wanted!

I said it at the beginging welcome to the eidos forums and enjoy your stay! :D

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 20:06
haha,eidos set up a new studio in montreal this year i was wondering if anyone new if it was being used for under world thanks for the welcome^^^

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 20:09
Sorry mate, i don't know.

Sorry about that... But I don't think so but i could be wrong, hang around for a bit and i'm sure your questions will be answered soon. :D

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 20:14
oh okay:thumbsup:

rabid metro
24th Feb 2008, 02:23
... if underworld was being developed in the new montreal studio...

welcome to The Forums.

Tomb Raider games may eventually utilize the Eidos Montreal studios (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/games.html) but they are not using it for Underworld, which is well along in its development ...
:cool:

UNDERTOMB
25th Feb 2008, 12:19
welcome to The Forums.

Tomb Raider games may eventually utilize the Eidos Montreal studios (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/games.html) but they are not using it for Underworld, which is well along in its development ...

that makes sense...i forgot underworld was in production a good while now:scratch:

William Croft
26th Feb 2008, 17:43
It is being made in the Eidos place in London.. That is where Goran,Catsuit,Keir,Diva e.c.t. went to try out the demo or look at it for that matter.

rabid metro
27th Feb 2008, 03:56
It is being made in the Eidos place in London...

that's where they went to see the pre-alpha demo ... i think CD develops the game in the U.S. (California) ...