PDA

View Full Version : Please

LaraCroftLuver
22nd Feb 2008, 22:04
Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys seen anything that really shouldnt be out there being seen by people is you do please contact me so I can tell my friend so they can fix the situation.

Thanks Peace and Love,
Smiley

alshamsi
23rd Feb 2008, 01:37
Hey Thats Nice PIC:eek: :eek:

GoranAgar
23rd Feb 2008, 09:55
Our neighbour is hanging his old man underwear out to dry in his garden. Not a pretty picture.

Can your friend fix that?

Seriously, what does this thread mean?

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 10:19
Our neighbour is hanging his old man underwear out to dry in his garden. Not a pretty picture.

Can your friend fix that?

Seriously, what does this thread mean?

:lol:

And true i don't actually know what you mean by this thread either?

Pushtrak
23rd Feb 2008, 13:40
See kids? Don't do drugs.

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 21:18
:lol: wats goin on over here im confused

LaraCroftLuver
23rd Feb 2008, 21:20
Im saying if anyone sees something that isnt supposed to be seen yet for the new TRU game tell me and guve me a link for it

Treeble
24th Feb 2008, 03:04
We get that. Define what can't be seen and tell us exactly what you are going to do with that information.

naraku
24th Feb 2008, 04:55
Well I'm sure if something like that is posted here Catsuit will whack them with the rolled up newspaper of death.

rabid metro
24th Feb 2008, 10:26
...the rolled up newspaper of death.

errrmmmmmm, that would be the rolled up newspaper of DOOM ...
:cool:

Rai
24th Feb 2008, 15:27
Um, well you know, how are we meat to know more than your friend who according to you is in the know already? If we're not meant to be seeing something that is here, perhaps your friend would already know that we shouldn't be seeing it, wouldn't they?

Or perhaps someone else in the know would find it first and stop it anyway.

Understand? Good.
:nut:

naraku
25th Feb 2008, 04:00
errrmmmmmm, that would be the rolled up newspaper of DOOM ...

Death, Doom, Apocalypse whatever its called, you get my point.:whistle:

rabid metro
25th Feb 2008, 07:19
Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys seen anything that really shouldnt be out there ...

i was tempted to blow the whistle on you for this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=74482) ... :cool:

your request presents a real dilemma seeing as how we all love information that we are not supposed to have ...

you got anymore?