PDA

View Full Version : New render!!!

Tomb-Dude
22nd Feb 2008, 14:09
NEW UNDERWORLD RENDER!!!

http://www.planetlara.com/underworld/renders/upload2/tru_render_2small.jpg

Website to it and it looks soooooo COOL!!!! :D :D :D :D :nut: :nut:

Edit: It is also a wallpaper by the way!!!!

ditom
22nd Feb 2008, 14:58
It looks amazing !

William Croft
22nd Feb 2008, 17:12
Seen this before but never the less someone else might not have. It looks really cool although looks nothing like the Lara in TR:U.. Other that than I really like it :thumbsup:

LegendLost
22nd Feb 2008, 17:28
Despite the fact that we've seen this, its still really nice!

Tomb-Dude
22nd Feb 2008, 21:56
ON the site it says its new? I've never seen it :scratch:

Rai
22nd Feb 2008, 21:59
Ooooh, this is new to me and it is beautiful! Lara's hair even looks soaking wet! :eek:

LaraCroftLuver
22nd Feb 2008, 22:01
Uh its not new I me and my friends saw it a while ago

Tomb-Dude
22nd Feb 2008, 22:06
When? I never seen it on this website before so i thought it was new :o

naraku
23rd Feb 2008, 03:06
Nice:thumbsup: :D

TDK
23rd Feb 2008, 07:56
Dam she looks HOT :D no really she looks super HOT i luved that pic and nice website ;) and in this pic she looks like angelina a little bit :cool:

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 10:12
i just went on tombraiderchronicles.com and i clicked on the render of it and it zoom in like MEGA close and you can see all the detail on her and the water it looks sooooo good!

GoranAgar
23rd Feb 2008, 10:38
Don't bother with the tiny one. :p

Take this (http://www.goranagar.com/load/TRU_Render2.jpg) (7 MB jpg file)

:D

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 11:14
Don't bother with the tiny one. :p

Take this (http://www.goranagar.com/load/TRU_Render2.jpg) (7 MB jpg file)

:D

Thats like the size which i saw it on tombraiderchronicles :D

It looks so good.

@ Goran: Do you know when you next going to see this game by any chance or don't you have any plans for it yet :)

GoranAgar
23rd Feb 2008, 11:19
@ Goran: Do you know when you next going to see this game by any chance or don't you have any plans for it yet :)
We will go to Eidos when they have something new to show. :)

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 20:16
oooh its nice,keir????
are YOU keir from the other tomb raider forums also????

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 20:23
oooh its nice,keir????
are YOU keir from the other tomb raider forums also????

No, but he is on these forums! :p

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 21:15
No, but he is on these forums! :p

on tomb raider forums theres a keir thet works for eidos....i was on them untill.............:mad2:

Tomb-Dude
23rd Feb 2008, 21:42
on tomb raider forums theres a keir thet works for eidos....i was on them untill.............:mad2:

He's on these forums... And untill what?

UNDERTOMB
23rd Feb 2008, 22:16
He's on these forums... And untill what?

well i was banned wasnt i,i dont know what for:(

LaraLara
24th Feb 2008, 04:57
It looks really cool although looks nothing like the Lara in TR:U.. Other that than I really like it :thumbsup:

I agree, doesn't look like her at all =/

GoranAgar
24th Feb 2008, 08:44
You got that slightly wrong. Here, we are on the official Eidos forum. Here we have Keir that runs this forum and works for Eidos. This Keir also visits the tomb raider forums you are talking about. :)

rabid metro
24th Feb 2008, 10:46
I agree, doesn't look like her at all =/

the current underworld renders are consistent with each other and they consistently look slightly different than Legend, which is understandable due to the change in engine/technology. the underworld story picks up shortly after Legend, so age-wise Lara is the same.

i think her eye color and cheekbones in TRU are different and the overall HD resolution in underworld has Lara looking a little harsher. she was softer (perhaps fuzzier) looking in Legend.

her looks will change before (and perhaps after) the release, if Anniversary is any indication of the process.

i can live with whatever the graphics become at this level of quality, i just would like the story line and game play to be inspired ...
:cool:

Rai
24th Feb 2008, 15:34
Seen this before but never the less someone else might not have. It looks really cool although looks nothing like the Lara in TR:U.. Other that than I really like it :thumbsup:

How can it not look like Lara in TRU? It is Lara from TRU!

You must remember that her design and programming wasn't finished in the previous pictures we've seen. If this pic is new(er), then she has had more work done to her since then.

:)

briek
24th Feb 2008, 17:20
That's actually my desktop background. Love it... although her face looks a bit different.

PrA!NzER
24th Feb 2008, 20:44
The render looks very good indeed, except for one thing - that's not Lara Croft... That's some girl who wants to look like Lara.

Rai
24th Feb 2008, 21:18
The render looks very good indeed, except for one thing - that's not Lara Croft... That's some girl who wants to look like Lara.

Oh here we go again. Didn't we have all this with Legend? :rolleyes:

Seriously, her looks are bound to change some, with each new engine thingy.

But apparently, it isn't about Lara it's about Tomb Raiding. :)

Tomb-Dude
24th Feb 2008, 21:38
It's a render, renders never look the same as the normal game? If that's what your on about?

And Lara has looked different in nearly every single game! What does Lara honestly look like? ;)

rabid metro
25th Feb 2008, 06:37
... Seriously, her looks are bound to change some, with each new engine thingy...

...And Lara has looked different in nearly every single game! What does Lara honestly look like?...

hmmmm, is there an actual Lara muse? .. or have there been several over the years?
if she looked more like a certain someone on these forums that would be heavenly ...
:cool:

UNDERTOMB
25th Feb 2008, 12:16
You got that slightly wrong. Here, we are on the official Eidos forum. Here we have Keir that runs this forum and works for Eidos. This Keir also visits the tomb raider forums you are talking about. :)

oooooohhhhh!!!! i see.....well thankies:)

William Croft
26th Feb 2008, 17:34
Well the render does have Long Hair although the new Lara has shortish kinda. Different Hair style. :thumbsup: Anyway was Tomb-Dude says Lara changes every game be prepared, be very prepared ;)

darklightdan
26th Feb 2008, 20:47
not so like her, but cool :)

james987654321
27th Feb 2008, 07:19
Hahaha, reading some comments I imagine the 1st Lara Croft running around in the newer game enviroments, lol, I think lara's getin better n better lookin. Her looks will continue to change as technology develops.

Rai
27th Feb 2008, 10:13
Hahaha, reading some comments I imagine the 1st Lara Croft running around in the newer game enviroments, lol, I think lara's getin better n better lookin. Her looks will continue to change as technology develops.

Hehe, I did that too. And I agree, totally. :D

PrA!NzER
18th Apr 2008, 22:25
Oh here we go again. Didn't we have all this with Legend? :rolleyes:

Seriously, her looks are bound to change some, with each new engine thingy.

But apparently, it isn't about Lara it's about Tomb Raiding. :)

Yeah, she looks different in every game, but you can't for example use Britney Spears to model Lara, she's not the right type, neither is that girl in the OP. Comon, if you're gonna see Lara's (from any previous game) pic in a magazine you will immidiately guess who you're looking at, but I wouldn't say "hey look, that's Lara Croft" if I saw the render.