PDA

View Full Version : Amanda

alshamsi
21st Feb 2008, 15:51
I Have A Question Is There Will Be AMANDA Or Not :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Chadster
21st Feb 2008, 16:51
She'll might be in there somewhere but probably won't be a major character.

Tomb-Dude
21st Feb 2008, 19:45
We dont actually know yet.
And to be honest i don't know if i want her, if she was a more evil character and seeked more revenge and didnt rely on a beast to get her evil.
She was a good character and everything, but if she was in it make her more. Like omg Amanda what shall i do! Well that's what i think?

LisaB1962
21st Feb 2008, 19:49
Amanda will be there. She clearly knows waaaay more than Lara about what's going on. Whether she'll be working with Lara or against Lara, who knows? But Amanda has answers that Lara needs.

Tomb-Dude
21st Feb 2008, 20:17
Amanda will be there. She clearly knows waaaay more than Lara about what's going on. Whether she'll be working with Lara or against Lara, who knows? But Amanda has answers that Lara needs.

She may know more but does she know where another dais is? ;)

(not as lisa no more)

To be honest we will have to wait until more comes out on the game and see if Amanda is in it.

Mangar The Dark
21st Feb 2008, 20:37

I hope you're right. The way things ended in TRL, the game designers certainly left the door open for her return.

I suspect she'll be back, and I think she'll be on Lara's side this time (sort of). They may not be best buddies, but I don't think they'll be enemies like they were in TRL. It may be a somewhat expedient relationship-- i.e, they each use each other to advance their own personal causes.
But it would be silly to have her as the antagonist, since that was already done in TRL.

TDK
21st Feb 2008, 21:57
hope not :D amanda in the last fight with her was kind of boring and if they bringed her back its going to be silly i mean ok TR:U is kind of sequle to TR:L but its just i want somthin new thats all :D LOL u might not get my idea :rasp:

RaiderGirl#1
21st Feb 2008, 22:13
I think that she should play a small part in the game since a lot of people seemed interesting by the cliffhanging ending. I think it would also be strange if she was only in Legend and not at all in Underworld.

Rai
21st Feb 2008, 23:24
Considering the cliffhanger in Legend, I imagine that Amanda will play a part in Underworld. I can't imagine that she'll be the main enemy, that would be boring and repetitive. But she has hopes to reach Avalon too, so I think she'll continue for a way won't she?. Maybe there'll be a race against time between Amanda and Lara to see who gets there? Or to gain access to an artifact that will help in the search? I don't know how, but she'll be there. It would seem odd if she wasn't. Unless they're saving her for Legend part three...

LaraCroftLuver
21st Feb 2008, 23:56
yep

rabid metro
22nd Feb 2008, 03:45
Amanda could have been easily killed in Legend, one way or another. CD didn't because they plan on using her (a little) in the sequel ...
she won't play a major part because she's been pwned by Lara and put in check ...
:cool: