PDA

View Full Version : Denied Ops Complaint AGAIN

Sgt. Striker
20th Feb 2008, 17:34
Okay, I've B-TCHED about it nopt being 3rd person, and the fact that you don't have 4 players anymore, but I've got a NEW B-TCH. When you save it, and then come back to play it again later, you LOSE all the gear you've collected. So you then have to START the mission over again. It's bad enough walking into a CLOSED enviroment witha a sniper rifle, and the shotgun add-on is a joke. It takes too long to reload between shots, so unless you kill the attacker with the first shot, you'll get offed during reload. Thanks fellas.

dubit
20th Feb 2008, 18:01
Okay, I've B-TCHED about it nopt being 3rd person, and the fact that you don't have 4 players anymore, but I've got a NEW B-TCH. When you save it, and then come back to play it again later, you LOSE all the gear you've collected. So you then have to START the mission over again. It's bad enough walking into a CLOSED enviroment witha a sniper rifle, and the shotgun add-on is a joke. It takes too long to reload between shots, so unless you kill the attacker with the first shot, you'll get offed during reload. Thanks fellas.

Curious as to what platform your playing on because I've not noticed my equipment disappearing after a save on the PS3. Sorry to hear your not to happy with the FPS perspective and loss of 2 squad mates. Initially I to was a little suprised but since I've begun playing this latest installment I've found that I don't really miss them as much as I thought I would have + the First Person perspective, well to be honest I could care less as either/or are fine by me. But to each his own I suppose.

The shotgun on the Sniper Rifle though? I've gotta disagree with you there. It's incredibly powerful and imo is a fine addition to that rifle. The reload time should be anticipated however... One cannot expect a Semi-Auto shotgun underneath. That's why they give you the option of utilizing Lang who carries the Heavy Machine Gun.

Use the guys where they function best. Lang in close quarters / Graves where he can pick targets off from distances. :rolleyes: