PDA

View Full Version : Lara VS. Alian

LaraCroftLuver
19th Feb 2008, 23:15
it wouldve been cool to make tomb raider underworld like alian vs. preditor maybe
or make a game in the future like it
cause the whole shifting tomb every ten minutes sounds pretty fun and the whole creepy creature thing sounds cool
maybe Lara can start the game with a group of friends then they all somehow gradually die and Lara is all thats left

Verios
20th Feb 2008, 00:24
Err ... Umm ... A shifting tomb perhaps, but futuristic Aliens and a groupie that follows her around? no thanks!

TDK
28th Feb 2008, 13:15
na not good idea (sorry if its rude) but it wouldnt be a tomb raider game it would be more action game and the TR games is about tombs and solving puzzles but watching lara fighting alians is kind of weird and will make the game more action not adventuer but mybe if they did a TR game about going to soulve puzzles in a alian tomb or mybe a place in bermuda triangle tht made by alians and lara will go there to explorer the place :rolleyes:

LOL but if lara will go to bermuda triangle tht would be the end of line 4 her hahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol:

Rai
28th Feb 2008, 14:35
LOL but if lara will go to bermuda triangle tht would be the end of line 4 her hahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol:

Not necessarily. If Lara could be the first to actually find a way out (on purpose not by accident). The myth surrounding the bermuda triangle says that aeroplanes and ships are lost, it doesn't say people have died, although that seems likely. If Lara could find a way to infiltrate the 'missing' area and find a way back, how amazing would that be.

I started a fan story about it, but don't seem able to continue. :(

I'm nut sure, Aliens and strange entities are not so far from what we've encountered before with supernatural beings and that thing from TRL. If there was some sort of alien tomb Lara would be interested in it. Especially if it had an artifact that held some key to solving a mystery - connected to Avalon or Atlantis perhaps? Good idea TDK!.

But no, Tomb Raider is an adventure, not an action game. It needs to stay that way. I don't like the idea of a whole group travelling with Lara and merely fighting through a horde of aliens to reach their goal. I can't see it working. Sorry.

burt_ie
28th Feb 2008, 16:38
I think having an ancient tomb that has related links to Aliens would be a cool idea, I always thought of Atlantis from TR1 as being Alien like, even though they were Atlantians. Who's to say that they didn't originate from another planet and settled here on earth thousands/millions of years ago?

TDK
28th Feb 2008, 21:45
umm ya thts good idea and mybe she'll find ppl in there mybe ! umm i dont i find it kind of good :D

Why ur not going to continue the story ! i luv fan stories i wrote one too but it was about Batman vs Catwoman :D

And the ancient of aliens seems cool but mybe its hyper but in a good way

Not necessarily. If Lara could be the first to actually find a way out (on purpose not by accident). The myth surrounding the bermuda triangle says that aeroplanes and ships are lost, it doesn't say people have died, although that seems likely. If Lara could find a way to infiltrate the 'missing' area and find a way back, how amazing would that be.

I started a fan story about it, but don't seem able to continue. :(

I'm nut sure, Aliens and strange entities are not so far from what we've encountered before with supernatural beings and that thing from TRL. If there was some sort of alien tomb Lara would be interested in it. Especially if it had an artifact that held some key to solving a mystery - connected to Avalon or Atlantis perhaps? Good idea TDK!.

But no, Tomb Raider is an adventure, not an action game. It needs to stay that way. I don't like the idea of a whole group travelling with Lara and merely fighting through a horde of aliens to reach their goal. I can't see it working. Sorry.

Imaginary Whisk
29th Feb 2008, 01:51
I'm gonna throw a out-there variation of your idea in. :rolleyes:

What about the same plot as alien vs predator, but have Lara in place of the predator and Chuck Norris in place of the alien. Eh... Eh... Ehhhhh? :)

*crickets* ._____.

james987654321
29th Feb 2008, 09:46
hey, brain flash.. does any1 remember that show about the sand ppl? they lived underground n dragged ppl under the sand! lol, i was a kid when i watched it n it terrified me... but back to topic, they wud be kwl in underworld, mayb they can be old tribal spirits or something. SAND PEOPLE! :eek: