PDA

View Full Version : Can we please add controller support?

Swimmyx
14th Dec 2013, 04:12
I dont play many FPS on PC so I'm completely lost navigating a keyboard effectively for these types of games.

So controller support would be awesome.

RainaAudron
14th Dec 2013, 12:06
That is already on the devĀ“s to do list, you just have to wait and practice on keyboard until then.

cmstache
15th Dec 2013, 16:33
I discussed that already, for the most part i adjusted, although my learning curve was definitely higher. Sometimes is gets me killed, but not enough to be a huge deal.

Also, please post this in the private forums. :)

Tube_Reaver
15th Dec 2013, 16:55
Well, as far as I know, playing with a mouse and keyboard is the better option if you want to have less trouble aiming etc.

Now if you want controller support ASAP, you could try using Xpadder (or something similar)?
Haven't tried it myself on Nosgoth, but don't see why it shouldn't work.

The_Hylden
16th Dec 2013, 02:04
I discussed that already, for the most part i adjusted, although my learning curve was definitely higher. Sometimes is gets me killed, but not enough to be a huge deal.

Also, please post this in the private forums. :)

There's no guarantee this user has access to the closed Alpha. As it read, this was just a request in general for the game to come.

Anyway, as stated by Raina, the developers are going to implement controller support.

cmstache
16th Dec 2013, 02:12
It's just assumed, by me, sorry. The OP just seems to be speaking from experience. Might just be my misinterpretation.

Silhouetto_Man
14th Feb 2014, 05:50
Will the developers eventually put in console controller compatability?

Cradlis
14th Feb 2014, 06:25
As they said on the blog on 5th February :

CONTROLLER SUPORT: We will be adding gamepad support to Nosgoth later in 2014.

WraithShadow13
23rd Feb 2014, 00:08
Please make it remappable, I prefer to use the controllers, but having a bad layout can often kill a game.

cmstache
23rd Feb 2014, 00:16
It`s already mappable. It just doesn't work.