PDA

View Full Version : scion tattoo

LCraider08
18th Feb 2008, 08:01
okay so for my 18th birthday I really want to get a little scion tattoo somewhere on my body...its not gonna be any bigger than like a half dollar..where should i get it?

Rai
18th Feb 2008, 19:20
I have no idea. I don't know where you live or where the nearest tattoo parlour is to you. Just make sure it is reputable.

This is the games forums, not tattoo forums. But welcome anyways. :)

Spong
18th Feb 2008, 19:47
I think LCraider08 is talking about where on the body the tattoo should go Rai :D

I might be wrong though. It is a bit ambiguous. Could you clarify LCraider08?

Treeble
18th Feb 2008, 20:22
I think tattoos are somewhat too personal. You should do it wherever you like it. Time and time again topics like this come up, but I've got a Lara Croft tattooed on the outer side of my left leg and the tribal design on Lara's backneck (when using the goth outfits) on my own backneck. Just recently I had my alias tattooed on my hip, so I could have a "sexy" tattoo for a change. :D

I will say though that half a dollar isn't very big, so depending on the design you want, it might have to be simplified.

Rai
18th Feb 2008, 20:42
I think LCraider08 is talking about where on the body the tattoo should go Rai :D

I might be wrong though. It is a bit ambiguous. Could you clarify LCraider08?

Oh. Ooops. :o

I dunno then. Are you a girl or a boy? If you're a girl, maybe on the hip? Or near the belly button.

LCraider08
19th Feb 2008, 02:17
I have no idea. I don't know where you live or where the nearest tattoo parlour is to you. Just make sure it is reputable.

This is the games forums, not tattoo forums. But welcome anyways. :)

I apologize, this is a Tomb Raider forum, and since it had to do with Tomb Raider, I thought it was appropriate.

yes, I am a girl.
yes, I meant on my body.
And I apologize if I offended anyone, I just didn't know if it was way out there to get the scion on my body.

Treeble
19th Feb 2008, 02:29
You haven't offended anyone, don't worry. Do you have any tattoos yet? Having a Scion tattooed is not "way out there", lol, as long as you're sure you want it and won't be sorry/regret in a few years time. :)

LCraider08
19th Feb 2008, 02:57
You haven't offended anyone, don't worry. Do you have any tattoos yet? Having a Scion tattooed is not "way out there", lol, as long as you're sure you want it and won't be sorry/regret in a few years time. :)

I haven't turned 18 yet, talk to me on March 31st when I am legal ;) and maybe Ill have a tattoo...

Regret getting a tattoo that resembles a game I have been playing since I was 6 or 7..(thats when I was first introduced to it) I would never..its my boyfriend that thinks its crazy.

Spong
19th Feb 2008, 12:20
Then you should get the tattoo just to spite your boyfriend LC :D

rsdigi
19th Feb 2008, 16:12
personally you're gonna need it bigger then a half dollar. My tattoos have reached ten years old, and my thin lines are starting to bleed into one another. The detail the scion would need would have to be larger then a half dollar.

LCraider08
19th Feb 2008, 18:47
personally you're gonna need it bigger then a half dollar. My tattoos have reached ten years old, and my thin lines are starting to bleed into one another. The detail the scion would need would have to be larger then a half dollar.

yea, I guess your right.
http://images36.fotki.com/v1134/free/1a35f/1/1298479/5925707/01kx6-vi.jpg?1203388268

it is amazing isn't it?

Xcom
19th Feb 2008, 19:11
I think your boyfriend is right, you shouldn't get it. :rasp:

With that said, I agree with rsdigi that the design is too complex to have it small...

As for what body part.. probably lower back. :scratch:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2cghcgo.jpg

Chadster
19th Feb 2008, 19:47
After Fiddling around with the scion wallpaper, I managed to make this:

Is this what you meant?
Why not have the tiny circle in the center, positioned over your button - it might look nice. And when you do get one done you're free to use my drawing:D.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6976/scionbc5.jpg

Personally, I'm not too keen on tattoos but its a personal choice.

William Croft
19th Feb 2008, 22:30
Oooh, Scion Tatoo, now THAT would be awesome. Although they'res one bad thing, what if you get fed up with it? What you going to do then, sure you can go into surgery although you have a risk of dying (Sorry if I'm scaring you). Other than that I would say go for it, and you choose where to put it although lower back would be good, if you doo decide to get us post a picture of yourself with it (If you want to) :thumbsup:

LCraider08
20th Feb 2008, 01:01
After Fiddling around with the scion wallpaper, I managed to make this:

Is this what you meant?
Why not have the tiny circle in the center, positioned over your button - it might look nice. And when you do get one done you're free to use my drawing:D.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6976/scionbc5.jpg

Personally, I'm not too keen on tattoos but its a personal choice.

wow! that is amazing, you drew that? i wish i could get like a temporary one that they could do for like a week, and i can see if I like it or not, and then ultimately get it. and I think if I went to see a tattoo artist, I'm sure they could work something out where it wont be so large. I'll keep you updated

LCraider08
20th Feb 2008, 01:03
I think tattoos are somewhat too personal. You should do it wherever you like it. Time and time again topics like this come up, but I've got a Lara Croft tattooed on the outer side of my left leg and the tribal design on Lara's backneck (when using the goth outfits) on my own backneck. Just recently I had my alias tattooed on my hip, so I could have a "sexy" tattoo for a change. :D

I will say though that half a dollar isn't very big, so depending on the design you want, it might have to be simplified.

my coworker and I have talked about this tattoo i want to get and she said it would be my way of finding my soul mate cause if i found someone out there with a lara tattoo or even the scion, it would be my soul mate...I just laughed, but what if that was how it all went down

LegendLost
20th Feb 2008, 01:25
wow! that is amazing, you drew that? i wish i could get like a temporary one that they could do for like a week, and i can see if I like it or not, and then ultimately get it. and I think if I went to see a tattoo artist, I'm sure they could work something out where it wont be so large. I'll keep you updated

Get a henna tattoo, those last for like 3 weeks. It's worth a shot. And as far as where, I think the ankle is always a good spot. not too exposed, not to personal, it simply just be there.

Randy 54
20th Feb 2008, 01:34
The problem here is you're still a young lady. If you were in your twenties, your decision to get a tattoo might be something to consider. Being so young could leave you regretting your decision and then what would you do? Even if you have it removed, it still leaves a scar.

LCraider08
20th Feb 2008, 03:12
The problem here is you're still a young lady. If you were in your twenties, your decision to get a tattoo might be something to consider. Being so young could leave you regretting your decision and then what would you do? Even if you have it removed, it still leaves a scar.

But, I know that Tomb Raider has been apart of my life for a long time and this is something, not alot of people have..any that i know of...

its just an idea, well see what happens

Captain Mazda
20th Feb 2008, 04:51
http://i29.tinypic.com/2cghcgo.jpg

I knew I sensed Angelina in here http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/CaptainMazda/Smilies/ninja.gif

Chadster
20th Feb 2008, 07:33

Nah, although I wish I had drawn that (I could probably get quite close if I did draw that, though...)! I simply got the scion wallpaper and downloaded it (off tombraiderchronicles.com) and fiddled with it for a while on image software thats very good (and very free!) called Paint.Net.

William Croft
20th Feb 2008, 09:40
I knew I sensed Angelina in here http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/CaptainMazda/Smilies/ninja.gif

:lol: :lol: Me too http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/CaptainMazda/Smilies/ninja.gif

Xcom
20th Feb 2008, 17:33
Certainly, AJ belongs in every tattoo thread. :p

TwinPistols
20th Feb 2008, 21:29
LCraider08, since you want a small tattoo, I think it would be nice between your neck and your heart, or on your back.