PDA

View Full Version : start where legend left off?

LCraider08
18th Feb 2008, 06:55
Since the ending to LEgend in Bolivia Redux was AMAZING and you wanted to keep playing, is Underworld going to start off from where Legend left off...okay heres a pitch:

okay the first cutscene, its all blurry, like a dream, of that last cut scene when lara shots her pistol at Amanda saying "WHERE IS MY MOTHER?" and amanda screams "AVALON" and it continues and ends with her climbing away talkin to zip and stuff, then it blurrs back and she wakes up in her room about ready to leave for the search for her mother, OR on a plane to wherever the search begins...

okay now that we all got that nice look into what I wish would happen..does anyone really have a clue as to how it starts...I just cant wait for the trailer...anyone know when thats going to be released...gosh i cant wait any longer!

Miss. Croft
18th Feb 2008, 10:28
lol i cant wait either :) I heard it'll start off from where legend left off from... but i havent read anything about how it starts. Well theres 10 months to go! Maybe we'll have like a trailer in June (Hopefully).

TDK
18th Feb 2008, 10:48
ummm i dont know mybe the first level should be in her manor and then i go outside and drive an aston martin to museum and solve some puzzles and then the action starts :D

michael-croft
10th Mar 2008, 17:08
i think that would be good startin off where u left it in legend, like you could make ur way out of the tomb or like hmmm wen u get out of the tomb there are still mercenaries to kill then like a croft manor cinematic then the real action just an idea:cool:

Tomb-Dude
10th Mar 2008, 19:06
I thought it took place a few years after legned but it continues the storyline?

Rai
10th Mar 2008, 19:19
It starts of immediately after the events of Legend, apparently.

Falcon
10th Mar 2008, 19:36
ummm i dont know mybe the first level should be in her manor and then i go outside and drive an aston martin to museum and solve some puzzles and then the action starts :D

Or that nice ducati she had in legend. :rolleyes:

GrieverFX
11th Mar 2008, 07:10
It starts of immediately after the events of Legend, apparently.

I suppose so ;)