PDA

View Full Version : Is TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD UNDERWORLD coming to the PSP?

djumays
15th Feb 2008, 12:53
I've realised that most GAMES are limited on PSP.
Because ASSAINS CREED is coming out NINTENDO DS and TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD is coming out the NINTENDO DS.

Does anyone know if it will be coming out on PSP?

dark_angel_7
15th Feb 2008, 15:31
So far its coming out on PC, 360, PS3, Wii, PS2 & DS. I seriously think they have just put it on DS to get some money out of the game. PSP would be bale to handle it better IMHO :) It may come out on PSP, not sure ;).

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 10:58
They have no confirmed that it will come out on PSP, so don't hold your breath although it might come out on psp. We'll have to wait and see.

arvee croft
31st Aug 2009, 07:50
The game, originally planned for release on June 2008, will feature Lara uncovering the underworlds of several ancient cultures, such as the Mayans. It has been delayed in a market move to propel sales numbers, now scheduled to be released during the Holiday Season. It is being developed by Crystal Dynamics, developer of Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Anniversary.... So lets just w8 until December;)

TRA_Abomination
31st Aug 2009, 15:28
No..

Nabeez.Rana
25th Oct 2011, 17:06
No....... Tomb Raider Underworld is a 2nd generation graphics... and the size of the UMD does not meets the requirements of the game size... Its only released for PC. PS3. XBOX. PS2 and DS...

Gido93
29th Nov 2011, 19:24
It could be that it came out for the PS vita.
That is because they are going to us a flash card, but I only heard this from a friend.