PDA

View Full Version : Large, Vast levels in Underworld

Jason Miller
15th Feb 2008, 09:24
I've always found the Tr levels to be rather short. Eidos should add a bit more length to the levels & also alot more areas to explore. I've also been thinking about the combat, i think that in this game, there should be projectile combat such as Lara's infamous duel pistols as well as melee combat (hand-to-hand fighting), that would add alot to Lara's style of "coolness":cool: & she should also be able to pick up weaponry.

LegendLost
15th Feb 2008, 11:23
All of this has been confirmed. There will be melee combat along with weapons, along with the ability to pick random objects up and use them for various task! and as for the levels goes, theyre saying theyre the biggest yet or something, but I'm always skeptical so we'll just have to wait and see. To The Last Revelation had the largest by far!

Jason Miller
15th Feb 2008, 21:56
That's odd, i'm surprised i didn't know about that before.At least now i know that these features havve been confirmed! I'm so excited i can't even wait for the holiday season!!

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 10:53
Eidos and CD will learn from they're mistakes and make it longer, I can guarentee that. :thumbsup:

Atheist
16th Feb 2008, 15:30
I want a variety of locations, obstacles, backgrounds and places. I don't want really long levels if it's just going to be the same thing over and over again.

Anymore long, dreary Egypt levels and I'm going to smash something.

TDK
16th Feb 2008, 16:54
Longer means harder and thts wut i hope for TR:U :D

William Croft
17th Feb 2008, 10:06

Not nessicarily, could be the longest level but it could only have jumps but I really doubt that lol but I see where your coming from, TR isnt just jumps lol :D .

Tomb-Dude
17th Feb 2008, 11:41

Yeah but we also don't want it redicuasly hard so it is unplayable and unjoyable. I want a game that will challenge me but so i enjoy if. If that makes sence.
But i do want longer levels, defferently!!!! Means a longer game then ;)