PDA

View Full Version : TRU dream

humbug
12th Feb 2008, 21:25
I had a dream last night about the TRU. I dreamt I was playing underworld and I was in this enormous valley trying to kill this huge monster, it was an awesome dream!

I bit random I know but I thought I'd share it with you all!

Treeble
13th Feb 2008, 07:32
I know the feeling too well. I remember when I dreamt about Mountain Caves, back in the days before Anniversary. It had three huge wall switches that should be pressed in certain order too open a few doors. I kinda looked forward for that bit in the final game, even though it wasn't even part of TR1 either. :p

BurialGown
13th Feb 2008, 11:25
The only dream I can remember is that it was about Lara meeting Von Croy in AOD. They were talking a bit and she observed his apartment while talking .. Then suddenly she shoots him and after that she steals his cane and walks out...

It was funny actually .. I just don't know why she shoots him ... ?! :)

Capkeez
13th Feb 2008, 12:56
The human mind works in very strange ways lol. i get these sort of dreams often too but i always forget them

RinoTheBouncer
13th Feb 2008, 13:52
I dreamed that i'm a game character with all characters of Resident Evil Code Veronica & Parasite Eve plus Lara Croft and Lara was dying on a high tower and i go there and save her life then we all save the world ,and it was like a song playing through the whole dream which was Angel Of Darkness by Alex C. it was amazingggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!

TDK
13th Feb 2008, 16:39
ummm nice dream i'll try to dream about it i guess never get the dreams thing really its kind of wierd :scratch: to dream lol in Japan i remember there was a machine can control yr dreams hahaha if i had one truly all my dreams will be about TR:U :D

humbug
13th Feb 2008, 16:55
I usually forget my dreams, but this one was very vivid. I remember the feeling of awe when I was in the valley.

TDK
13th Feb 2008, 16:58
Yr lucky :D

I usually forget my dreams, but this one was very vivid. I remember the feeling of awe when I was in the valley.

humbug
13th Feb 2008, 17:01
Fankoo TDK, though I don't have such vivid dreams all that often.
Here's to underworld living up to my dreams. (literally) :lol:

TDK
13th Feb 2008, 17:05
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you should see my dreams every thing is DARK and i cant see any thing :lol:

Fankoo TDK, though I don't have such vivid dreams all that often.
Here's to underworld living up to my dreams. (literally) :lol:

TwinPistols
14th Feb 2008, 08:59
Before I buy TRLegend, I was so excited so I was always dreamming about the game.
Once I dreamt that Lara, after Legend, was tomb raiding and the she met other archeologist/tombraider woman and they raid together. The other tombraider was very look alike lara, and when Lara looked at her with more atention, she realized the other one was her, 10 years ago. She was Anniversary Lara!

sometimes our dreams are very, very crazy.

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 11:34
I can't remember many dreams but I did have a dream of Sky News talking about Tomb Raider Underworld being the best selling game of all time. Hhahahaha that was a amazing dream. :thumbsup:

Jason Miller
16th Feb 2008, 11:41
I also had a dream before TRA was in stores, I was playing Anniversary in a huge, vast jungle with Wild animals and beautiful waterfalls & i was free to go wherever i wished.:rolleyes:

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 11:48
I also had a dream before TRA was in stores, I was playing Anniversary in a huge, vast jungle with Wild animals and beautiful waterfalls & i was free to go wherever i wished.:rolleyes:

Oh do I love dreams :rolleyes: You can go where ever you want to go whenever you want to go. :thumbsup: