PDA

View Full Version : Underworld wallpapers (fan-art)

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 18:29
Well this is the first one i made, it's one of my favourates actually... Took me a while to do as well.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/Photo-dude-92/Wallpaper.jpg

And here is my second one i did today, I uped the colour on her to give it a different feel to the other one.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/Photo-dude-92/wallpaper2copy.jpg

Hope you liked them both

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 18:31
thanks alot Tomb-Dude both of them are really cool but i liked the 1st one

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 18:33
Cheers... It's my favourate, took me the longest.

Second one took a while but it's not as good, but still working out the system still.

William Croft
12th Feb 2008, 18:34
Oh my god they're brilliant, especially the first one!! Well done excellent.! :thumbsup:

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 18:51
i was working on my own TR:CD cover and i didnt post it yet planning to put it on thursday mybe i dont know im afraid they are not good :( but i'll post them any way :D

Cheers... It's my favourate, took me the longest.

Second one took a while but it's not as good, but still working out the system still.

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 18:54
i was working on my own TR:CD cover and i didnt post it yet planning to put it on thursday mybe i dont know im afraid they are not good :( but i'll post them any way :D

Oh well...

Dont worry about it the the participation and if you like it who cares honestly... I posted them up one becuase i liked them and two it's tomb raider.
We can give you like advice on how to possibly make it better... If it need to be better that is ;)

But mine ain't 100% quality but i like them, took me a while to do.

So post them up on thursday, going to look forward to it :thumbsup:

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 18:56
I was just looking at the black and white (ish) lara and she looks dead? to be honest!

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 19:01
hehehe :lol:

I was just looking at the black and white (ish) lara and she looks dead? to be honest!

i'll thanks alot :)

Oh well...

Dont worry about it the the participation and if you like it who cares honestly... I posted them up one becuase i liked them and two it's tomb raider.
We can give you like advice on how to possibly make it better... If it need to be better that is ;)

But mine ain't 100% quality but i like them, took me a while to do.

So post them up on thursday, going to look forward to it :thumbsup:

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 19:03
thats quite alrite...

But u must admite look at her skin, she looks like a zombie sorta thing... Life and death connection in that wallpaper ;)

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 19:05
Ya mybe she is but if it was more B&W like the old films and the BG is like somthin wierd it would be cooler :D

thats quite alrite...

But u must admite look at her skin, she looks like a zombie sorta thing... Life and death connection in that wallpaper ;)

Tomb-Dude
15th Feb 2008, 12:29
Well i have been working on a third fan art wallper today and here it is, hope you like it!?!?!?!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/Photo-dude-92/Wallpaper3copy.jpg

TDK
15th Feb 2008, 21:01
Hey Tomb Dude umm the new one is kind of darkness type cool keep it up :rolleyes:

Tomb-Dude
15th Feb 2008, 22:48
Still getting use to my new program... the logo looks a bit messed up might need to get another one again grrr :mad2:

Ok question which i need an answer for, what is the average size for a wallpaper (normally) becuase the one i made is WAY to big for my screen (i made it on my dads pc which is a widescreen. But average is it something like 1024 by 650 or something like that?

TDK
16th Feb 2008, 09:30
size 1024 * 768 is good :D i use it al the time to make bg

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 10:47
I love the new one, just mak it smaller so it doesn't get streched out and distorted:thumbsup: