PDA

View Full Version : Alexandia history on TR:UNDERWORLD?

Albert
12th Feb 2008, 15:26
Why not Albania and Germany on TR:Underworld?
Albania is a place where you can find wonderful places.Well,the culture of Albania isn't very big but it haves dreamy,fabulous,divine "dreamlands".
Even germany is a big,cultured and beautiful place.
I wish that the history of that game would be with the Lara's adventure finding the big city of Alexandria.

Werner Von Croy
12th Feb 2008, 15:39
Why not Albania and Germany on TR:Underworld?
Albania is a place where you can find wonderful places.Well,the culture of Albania isn't very big but it haves dreamy,fabulous,divine "dreamlands".
Even germany is a big,cultured and beautiful place.
I wish that the history of that game would be with the Lara's adventure finding the big city of Alexandria.

But Alexandria has been raided already in TLR

Albert
12th Feb 2008, 15:46
But Alexandria has been raided already in TLR

Anyway,if it'possible, I would like it to be with the Albania's country and Germany's country.It would be very cool and aesome.

naraku
12th Feb 2008, 21:26
Alexandria in Albania/Germany? or Alexandria in Egypt? Sorry I'm confused here:confused: Also what do you mean WITH Albania s' Country or Germany's Country?

William Croft
13th Feb 2008, 16:00
Yer, It would be cool to go to albanian, Theres plently of good things there, like caves e.c.t, its a really good place to go.:thumbsup:
I would love it if in TRU a level was set in Albanian, that would be cool, or kosova. :thumbsup:

Tomb-Dude
13th Feb 2008, 16:41
Alexandria in Albania/Germany? or Alexandria in Egypt? Sorry I'm confused here:confused: Also what do you mean WITH Albania s' Country or Germany's Country?

Same i also agree.

What about England? I'm sure there are quite a few mistories Lara can solve around England, ireland (sp?) France? if any there, Itally, Spain? Any country really she could go to as long as it connects well and if it has a achient mystory, unless CD decide to create something knew ;)