PDA

View Full Version : What Guns Do You Want?

tombraiderxlegend
11th Feb 2008, 22:01
I normally don't pay attention to guns, that much. I usually just use the pistols. Haha. Anyways, I didn't make a poll because there's a lot of guns Lara could use?

Idk really what I want to see. But name some guns, mkay? =D

William Croft
11th Feb 2008, 22:03
Pistols, A must have :D, Shot guns, Rifles and Uzi's.. Theres probally many more But I can't think of them :scratch: Good thread Its good to see what people want.

tombraiderxlegend
11th Feb 2008, 22:11
Pistols, A must have :D, Shot guns, Rifles and Uzi's.. Theres probally many more But I can't think of them :scratch: Good thread Its good to see what people want.

Why thank you. Rofl. Yeah. In TR2. Uzi's were my favorite because idk, I loved them. Hahah!

Werner Von Croy
11th Feb 2008, 22:16
Pistols naturally, Shotguns (Perhaps one with the 2 different types of ammo from TLR) Grenade Launcher Uzi's Also revolver from TLR or Desert Eagle again loved that gun, Sub-Machine gun, or the gun from TR2 (Can't remember name of it)

Pushtrak
12th Feb 2008, 00:04
She needs an anti aircraft gun.

Ok, in all seriousness, I don't really care. Usually stuck with pistols, anyway.

Scion's_Eye
12th Feb 2008, 00:07
UZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're awesome :3

naraku
12th Feb 2008, 04:10
Gatling gun:eek:

Bampire
12th Feb 2008, 04:14
I want to see the Desert Eagle again. I miss it.

NightRain'06
12th Feb 2008, 06:50
Gatling gun:eek:

Yes ! I'd love to see Lara carry that around. The very first time I've seen that weapon was in Resident Evil 2: Platinum Edition (PC version; my first RE game experience) and I've used cheats to acquire that. Claire struggled with it obviously because it was too freakin' heavy for her.

Now that Lara's seemingly stronger in Underworld, I really could see her carry the gatling gun. ;) I mean, hey, she carried a Rocket Launcher in TRIII (my first TR game experience) so the gatling gun's no problem for her. :D

But if the enemies are scarce like in previous TR games, it will be pointless.

~~~~

In answer to the topic ~ I want the Uzis and Desert Eagle returned. I realize the small automatic SMG's resembled uzis and they were stronger but still, I would like to have the uzis too. If not, Eagle's fine.

naraku
12th Feb 2008, 06:58
Hmm! Good point. I guess it should only be used in urban areas with lots of mercs, like the Japan level in Legend. Uzi's were my all time favorites, I love the sound they make as you fire. :D

NightRain'06
12th Feb 2008, 07:19
I'm not suggesting they totally omit the Gatling either. Just keep it in storage in the unending tiny backpack to use it anytime like the other arsenal. It'll probably have some or many of us replay levels for fun using just that weapon once the game's beaten. :D But she should first have it already in her inventory like the pistols. I know that's asking TOO much. :lol:

Werner Von Croy
12th Feb 2008, 08:02
Yes ! I'd love to see Lara carry that around. The very first time I've seen that weapon was in Resident Evil 2: Platinum Edition (PC version; my first RE game experience) and I've used cheats to acquire that. Claire struggled with it obviously because it was too freakin' heavy for her.

Now that Lara's seemingly stronger in Underworld, I really could see her carry the gatling gun. ;) I mean, hey, she carried a Rocket Launcher in TRIII (my first TR game experience) so the gatling gun's no problem for her. :D

But if the enemies are scarce like in previous TR games, it will be pointless.

~~~~

In answer to the topic ~ I want the Uzis and Desert Eagle returned. I realize the small automatic SMG's resembled uzis and they were stronger but still, I would like to have the uzis too. If not, Eagle's fine.

Cheater!!!!!:rasp: I got the 3 weapons from resi 2 but got A's for both characters in both senarios to get them

LisaB1962
12th Feb 2008, 13:21
Phaser set to KILL. :D

Capkeez
12th Feb 2008, 13:25
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/59/060309-M-8112O-MGL14lr.jpg/800px-060309-M-8112O-MGL14lr.jpg
it's a nade' launcher.

Matchstick_Man
12th Feb 2008, 14:03
So long as there's some variety, can't say as I particularly care. I'm starting to dig on the stealth games that are all over the place these days, so I'd like to see Lara packing some sort of tranquilizer gun, something that knocks critters down in one hit and allows you to take out human enemies so you can truss'em up in a corner and interrogate them about where their buddies are stationed later in the level, so you can get bonuses to shooting those as yet untranqed enemies.

Actually, I'd like to see her packing any sort of rifle, really -- two-fisted pistols inflames my suspension of disbelief gland, and if she's English nobility, there's a possibility she's been hunting in some place like, say, subSaharan Africa, where a high-powered rifle is your friend.

And there MUST be a shotgun. Nothing gets my testosterone running like hearing someone chamber a round of shot, in preparation to lay waste to anything in a 1-2 meter spread in front of her. While totally unnecessary, it was a source of great amusement to me to lay out bats in TR1/Anniversary with that thing.

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 17:27
I want every gun in this world so i can kick ass's ! :rasp:
@ Capkeez WOW dude WTF this is soo cool :D i hope lara will have one like that ;)

William Croft
12th Feb 2008, 18:09

The Desert Eagle will be back. At least I heard that it will...

I want every gun in this world so i can kick ass's ! :rasp:
@ Capkeez WOW dude WTF this is soo cool :D i hope lara will have one like that ;)

Lara did, In TRL but it wasnt exactly like that :thumbsup:

TDK
12th Feb 2008, 18:15
OOOH tht thing LOL it wasnt that good never even used it alot :D

Werner Von Croy
12th Feb 2008, 18:21

Yeah found that a tad annoying I want as much ammo/weapons as i can find so we can use them on the next level

Tomb-Dude
12th Feb 2008, 18:31
All i would like are the pistols (as i manly use those) and shotgun... I would like other guns, dont really mind really. Just make them good ones. And not to many!

William Croft
12th Feb 2008, 18:32
Yeah found that a tad annoying I want as much ammo/weapons as i can find so we can use them on the next level

True but I dont mind. :D

ditom
12th Feb 2008, 19:14
HK P8 USP-pistols from TR Legend
Uzi
M16/M203 or M4/M203
Remington SP-10
MP5 SD
and OICW

BurialGown
12th Feb 2008, 19:17
Mmm ... I love the Guns ... Fast and furious hehe ;) Love to jump and shoot with them :) Any way I like the RC650 ASSAULT RIFLE from Legend :) Uzi's are classic ofcourse :)

William Croft
13th Feb 2008, 16:05
I really want harpoon back.

Oh yes Harpoon!!! Woot woot!! I want that :D

Chadster
13th Feb 2008, 18:34
Pistols, obviously, rifles, grenade launchers and where did the harpoon get to? I want that back.

William Croft
16th Feb 2008, 10:45
I really hope the harpoon comes backs, thats an classic.:thumbsup:

tombraiderxlegend
17th Feb 2008, 20:05
Ugh. No harpoon!
I hate underwater combat!

It sucked, and it was really hard.

William Croft
17th Feb 2008, 23:56
Ugh. No harpoon!
I hate underwater combat!

It sucked, and it was really hard.

Hard is good though.. Lol if you don't like it set it on easy mode lol :lmao:

Tomb-Dude
18th Feb 2008, 00:42
Hard is good though.. Lol if you don't like it set it on easy mode lol :lmao:

lol... I wasn't to keen on the underwater fights with the humans didn't mind the sharks but the other guys, they always got a dead on shot on you and it was really annoying!!!! I would say harpoon if the under water fights where better. ;)

LCraider08
18th Feb 2008, 06:51
I can never go wrong with her unlimited ammo pistols but i would love to see some desert eagle guns..what kind of pistols does she have?

TouchOfPink
18th Feb 2008, 21:33

So do I!!
..And the Rocket Launcher, Loved the noise of that thing.. ;)

William Croft
19th Feb 2008, 12:24
So do I!!
..And the Rocket Launcher, Loved the noise of that thing.. ;)

Oh yes!! The irony of the Rocket Launcher, I loved that thing, it was brilliant, I hope its back.:thumbsup:

David 070
23rd Feb 2008, 07:28
ive always liked the m 16 :)

TDK
23rd Feb 2008, 08:20
50 Cal Sniper :D lol she can shoot bad guys

NightRain'06
24th Feb 2008, 08:05
Cheater!!!!!:rasp: I got the 3 weapons from resi 2 but got A's for both characters in both senarios to get them

I felt weird being graded for playing and beating each level and sadly, my grades were C's and D's. Same thing with Devil May Cry series. :lol: :whistle: That's why I had no choice but to cheat.

briek
24th Feb 2008, 17:31
Wow... I love guns, so this is the best thread ever! I really miss the (a) harpoon gun. Those underwater fights always scared me the most because of how vulnerable Lara was, and it was fun to have to use such an old style gun. I also think the (b) rocket launcher should come back. I mean, not as a gun to shoot at people or anything, but it could come in handy to help break walls or blow up cars. Also, the (c) AR-15 could come in handy. With the three shooting choices, you can't go wrong with the AR-15. I'd say the (d) sniper rifle would come in handy, but it probably wouldn't. I mean, Lara isn't an assassin. I just love the gun. :D The (e) Desert Eagle was pretty killer. I loved that gun. With a .357 round, you can't go wrong! Other than that, I don't really care. I wasn't a big fan of the SMG or the machine gun. They were too big, but I still love the shotgun.

michael-croft
10th Mar 2008, 17:44
if it's going to be realistic how many guns can u fit in her small bag like pistols in gun holder like yeah u can change pistols but shotguns take up the back unless u have to swap like in legend :cool:

raidingsince'96
10th Mar 2008, 21:07
i wanna see the M16 rifle from TR2 back in action:D and maybe the automatic pistols? or magnums?

Laionidas
10th Mar 2008, 21:14
Not to many and definitely no portable gatling. Have Lara shoot a gatling from a chopper or a wheeled vehicle, but please don't have a lady wield such an inelegant and impossible gun as a portable gatling: 2ms fired = backpack ammo & battery empty.

Get rid of the DEagle as well, it's a fun gun, it has absolutely no tactical use. I don't really like her 9mm H&K USP Match pistols either, I'd rather see her with a pair of M1911's, Colt Delta Elites or if it has to be 9mm, CZ 75's or the good old Browning HP's. But I guess that would break too much with the tradition. A shotgun type weapon can't and shouldn't be omitted either, but it would be nice to have her shoot, say, a Verney Carron double barreled one for a change or something. She should have a SMG of some kind; I like the P90, but it's too fancy. She'd better take the classic MP5 without any extras.

In any case: not too much. I liked the original concept of only four types and think she should get back to that. If they really want to innovate, Lara will have a knife, which she can use for non-combat tasks as well, such as cutting ropes (makes kinda sense doesn't it; bringing a knife when you go climbing and/or fighting is rather basic).

BlakeNowah
11th Mar 2008, 13:34
I normally don't pay attention to guns, that much. I usually just use the pistols. Haha. Anyways, I didn't make a poll because there's a lot of guns Lara could use?

I liked the Desert Eagle in the original TR3. It looked cool and sounded even cooler. Would definitely like to see that one as single/pair.

LaraCroftRox
11th Mar 2008, 14:58
I want dual pistols obviously. Lara classis. i also want shotgun and uzi and maybe if Underworld has a lot of water areas than a gun that works underwater would b good. ;)

Laionidas
11th Mar 2008, 16:43
I liked the Desert Eagle in the original TR3. It looked cool and sounded even cooler. Would definitely like to see that one as single/pair.

A pair of Deagles???...

You'd be lucky to hit a truck if it's right in front of you!

By the waym the Deagle in the original TR3 was in fact an original Deagle as well (+/- 1982 model) and looks quite different from the present production Deagles or what people commonly know as a Deagle.

BlakeNowah
11th Mar 2008, 16:55
A pair of Deagles???...

You'd be lucky to hit a truck if it's right in front of you!

Well.. Technically, it could happen. :)

By the waym the Deagle in the original TR3 was in fact an original Deagle as well (+/- 1982 model) and looks quite different from the present production Deagles or what people commonly know as a Deagle.

Heh, didn't know that. Still, as you imply their aim is pretty off, they would be good on close combat (I assume).

Laionidas
11th Mar 2008, 17:30
Well.. Technically, it could happen. :)

Heh, didn't know that. Still, as you imply their aim is pretty off, they would be good on close combat (I assume).

Well I don't think accuracy is that bad. But they're incredibly heavy, big, expensive (gun and ammo), the magazines can hold only a few rounds and, especially if they're chambered for .50 AE, the (visual) muzzle blast as well as the recoil is gigantic. What I meant with the truck is that it would be madness to fire one with only one hand, let alone firing two of them akimbo simultaneoulsy or even alternating. Add to that that I have absolutely no idea of how reliable the gas operated system is (I don't know any other handgun that is gas operated either) in less than ideal (e.g. jungle) conditions (nobody has ever tried it) and I'd say Lara should rather stick with her 9mm's that weigh and cost half of the Deagles with double the capacity.

BlakeNowah
11th Mar 2008, 17:43
Yes, that makes good sense... The Desert Eagle is a big weapon. Well.. Perhaps at least one with both hands involved. :)

killer4life
15th Mar 2008, 14:27
My Fav http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r6/TwistedDiablo/magnums.jpg http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r6/TwistedDiablo/uzis.jpg the magnums i wold love to most and not the revolver

redfox45
17th Mar 2008, 21:44
Harpoon gun ^_^

Rai
17th Mar 2008, 21:55
Although I use different weapons, I can only identify two: The trusty pistols and the annoying shotgun. I hate having to reload with that thing, lol.

I don't really like grenades, I can't aim properly with them.

I prefer the smaller, more accurate guns. I just can't name all of them...

A Big NO to harpoons!

Tomb-Dude
17th Mar 2008, 22:11
Harpoon i found annoying. And i always ended up getting shot or eaten and not the thing i was trying to aim for :o

I would obvously like her pistols and to be honest what ever comes with that gun doesn't really bother me :)

Imaginary Whisk
18th Mar 2008, 08:45
hehe, maybe a bolt pistol like in No Country for Old Men? :rolleyes:

j/k. But I'd like to see the grenade launcher with separate kinds of ammo make a comeback. xD

Maybe with the introduction of possible melee combat they could FINALLY put a cap on her default pistol ammunition. Of any aspect of the game that just strikes me as the most unrealistic. =_=

Rai
18th Mar 2008, 10:20
What's so realistic about her having a grenade launcher or hand grenades or many different guns for that matter? Sure, experience has taught her that she may need to defend herself against the wild animals, but she's an adventurer and yet she goes in armed for combat. Who is she expecting? When she begins a new adventure, she doesn't know there will mercs or thugs hired by some seriously evil, deranged person, out there to try to stop her or anyone from getting to the artifact first, does she? I suppose it can't harm to be prepared, but grenades?

I don't care if TR is unrealistic in some ways. I want it to be, so I can loose myself into it for an hour or so, just like I do when I read a good book or watch a movie.

Larahair
18th Mar 2008, 16:39
I want the Grenda launcher or maybe some sort of heat seeker.
Also the uzis

GrieverFX
19th Mar 2008, 08:04
She could borrow dual silverbailer from 47 :rasp: make it as standard gun

killer4life
19th Mar 2008, 11:47
Does any one remenber what thay did to the guns in last revelation thay had to types of ammo mabe ther can be like up grade have like all wep from 1 to chronicles that be allsome :D or just have to like buy them from a wep store or have like a weekle shipout of guns or something

biggylew01
19th Mar 2008, 14:24
All i want really is the pistols thats all i ever use.

In TRU i don't want it to happen like in TRA where she gets the guns at the end of the continents it should be like "if you want the guns you have to go and find them" other wise you should be able to carry all through the game without any other weapons only your pistols if you get me? :D

Am i making sense? :lol:

Imaginary Whisk
19th Mar 2008, 15:37
What's so realistic about her having a grenade launcher or hand grenades or many different guns for that matter? Sure, experience has taught her that she may need to defend herself against the wild animals, but she's an adventurer and yet she goes in armed for combat. Who is she expecting? When she begins a new adventure, she doesn't know there will mercs or thugs hired by some seriously evil, deranged person, out there to try to stop her or anyone from getting to the artifact first, does she? I suppose it can't harm to be prepared, but grenades?

I don't care if TR is unrealistic in some ways. I want it to be, so I can loose myself into it for an hour or so, just like I do when I read a good book or watch a movie.

I said I'd like it to make a comeback. :P
For the most part I think a grenade launcher would be a fun bonus item more than something standard. Besides, it could be a flash grenade if you're picky about explosions in ancient, possibly crumbling, tombs. D:

Icetea555
19th Mar 2008, 19:20
I would like to see all of the TR guns come back into the TRU game. All the guns that was in all of the other TR game. They should pick a few guns form each TR game and give us some guns. And she should not just pick up a gun and use it and throw it away when it runs out of bullets but like in TRL but bring back the gun inventory in TRU game like they did in TRA. I love the gun inventory all I have to worry about is running out of bullets every now and than and all I have to do is look for more bullets so I say bring back the gun inventory to TRU.:)

jordoz12
24th Mar 2008, 18:15
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/59/060309-M-8112O-MGL14lr.jpg/800px-060309-M-8112O-MGL14lr.jpg
it's a nade' launcher.

ORLY?!??! I THOUGHT IT WAS A KITTEN CANNON

NightRain'06
24th Mar 2008, 21:14
^ It's a Nerf sponge gun/cannon ! :lol:

TombRaiderFan
24th Mar 2008, 22:58
I would love to have all the guns that I could name right now,
M-16, MP5, Uzis, Pistol, Shotgun, Revolver, SMG, Assault Rifle, Automatic pistols, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, HK Rifle and much more. (But not Harpoon Gun **** **** )

lara's_bro
25th Mar 2008, 00:37
i don't really care what guns she has to be honest lol seeing as i used the pistol the whole way through legend and anniversary. i would like her to have excalibur from the beginning,that would be interesting:) *daydreams about sailing through the game* lol

L4DY_Cr0FT
26th Mar 2008, 00:26
[QUOTE=William Croft;730231]The Desert Eagle will be back. At least I heard that it will...

Right i miss the Desert eagle too thats my fav ^^:lol:

biggylew01
30th Mar 2008, 17:59
I Don't mind but i think the guns she will have shall have blowback like in TRA

Miss. Croft
31st Mar 2008, 06:05

The dual pistols, shotgun, uzi's and id like to see the harpoon to return. Hmm, magmas (I think thats how you spell it) , oh and the desert eagle. Hmm, well i think thats about it. :D

Xaander Le
1st Apr 2008, 08:25
An SVD sniper rifle for picking off targets from a distance...
A Colt .45 Single Action Revolver for shooting people to death with only six shots (the bullets should ricochet off things like the wall so Lara can shot at enemies who are hidden behind objects.)
A shotgun so that Lara can act like Sarah Connor from Terminator 2.
A tranquilizer gun so she can subdue enemies without killing them.

And have an option of which two guns Lara uses so that you can have combinations (like a pistol and a tranquilizer gun or two Colt .45's)

SmartCookie1035
1st Apr 2008, 23:23
Friggin rocket launcher... like the good old days of Tomb Raider III

Imaginary Whisk
2nd Apr 2008, 00:57
Frisbees! Or maybe a slingshot + a handful of straightened paper clips? :D

pinkangel07
3rd Apr 2008, 17:53
::screams into the mic::

DESERT EAGLE!!

I know it's weird, but I loved that thing so much. (besides you know, the Rocket Launcher, but that thing was harder to shoot) Nothing stood a chance when I had Lara get out her Desert Eagle. :lol:

JordG
10th Apr 2008, 12:22
What Bugged Me Bout TRL There Wasn't Really A Good Choice Of Weapons, What I Liked About TRIII Is That You Had A Selection, Uzi's I Think Are The Best Also The Shotgun, TRII And TRIII You Had The Harpoon Gun Which I Think Is A Bit Pants But What I Found Annoying Was That There Would Be Crocodiles In TRA On The Level Tomb Of Tihocan Where They Were At The Bottom I Mean You Could Just Drain The Water N Then Kill Them But It Would Of Been a Bit More Exciting To Get Hands On Underwater Even Though She Didn't Have The Weapon It Would Of Still Been Cool And You Wouldn't Be Able To Shoot The F'ers Anyway I Think They Should Put In A Sub Machine Gun The Uzi's, Magnums, Revolver, Desert Eagle and Maybe A New Underwater Weapon So We Can Get Hands On Not Just On Land But Underwater, I Think We Should Be Able To Use The Grappling Hook For A Weapon Like Hook Up The Legs N Take Them To The Floor So You Have The Advantage On The Opponant:) Or Even Like In TRL Hook Um Up N Drag Them Towards Ya Hehe:), I Also Wouldn't Mind A Little Handy Knife That Would Fit In A Little Pocket In Her Boot Or Something, Just To Widen The Selection Also Help Her In Combat:)

pinkangel07
10th Apr 2008, 20:10
What Bugged Me Bout TRL There Wasn't Really A Good Choice Of Weapons, What I Liked About TRIII Is That You Had A Selection, Uzi's I Think Are The Best Also The Shotgun, TRII And TRIII You Had The Harpoon Gun Which I Think Is A Bit Pants But What I Found Annoying Was That There Would Be Crocodiles In TRA On The Level Tomb Of Tihocan Where They Were At The Bottom I Mean You Could Just Drain The Water N Then Kill Them But It Would Of Been a Bit More Exciting To Get Hands On Underwater Even Though She Didn't Have The Weapon It Would Of Still Been Cool And You Wouldn't Be Able To Shoot The F'ers Anyway I Think They Should Put In A Sub Machine Gun The Uzi's, Magnums, Revolver, Desert Eagle and Maybe A New Underwater Weapon So We Can Get Hands On Not Just On Land But Underwater, I Think We Should Be Able To Use The Grappling Hook For A Weapon Like Hook Up The Legs N Take Them To The Floor So You Have The Advantage On The Opponant:) Or Even Like In TRL Hook Um Up N Drag Them Towards Ya Hehe:), I Also Wouldn't Mind A Little Handy Knife That Would Fit In A Little Pocket In Her Boot Or Something, Just To Widen The Selection Also Help Her In Combat:)

Yeah, I agree that TR3 had the biggest/best selection of guns. The harpoon for me was totally pointless though. Why risk dying in the water because Lara is SO gawkward of swimming in TR3, when I can just get out the Desert Eagle?

jayjay119
11th Apr 2008, 00:41
I'd really be happy with just the 4 from TR:A again but maybe introduce a Rocket launcher near the end for the Last Boss of the Game. The desert Eagal was good too I agree with that, maybe they could swap the Magnums for Dual desert eagals this time! Maybe A multi-Purpose Gun Like Sam Fishers in Splinter cell that can double up as shotgun and rifle

So over all: Dual Pistols, Dual Desert E/ Magnums, Dual Uzi's, Shotgun-rifle, Rocket launcher. And I'm Happy.

Laionidas
11th Apr 2008, 13:28

Well, considering her previous experiences when walking round the corner in search of a jolly artifact, she could bet on it there will be mercs or thugs hired by some seriously evil, deranged person.

I agree though taht a multi-shot grenade launcher would be silly; you can't climb with that on your back, next to your ****load of other weapons and a decent supply of ammo. However, if she carried an assault- or battlerifle, a 40mm underslung would be a nice compromise. A FN SCAR-H Mk.17 CQC cal. 7.62x39 M43 + FN EGLM 40mm + EOTech Holographic Reflex Sight, would be ideal; it's compact, reliable, the Russian 7.62x39 M43 has milder recoil than 7.62x51 NATO (enabling full auto fire) and more stopping power than the 5.56x45 NATO. More importantly it has the highest chance to be found as "drops" since it's standard AK-47 ammo, which will be the most likely weapon to be used by mercs, rebels or thugs in the areas she usually visits.

Still I do think it would be a bit overkill. Lara might come prepared, but she kills only when necessary. E.g. a HK UMP45 would be fine; uncomplicated lightweight .45 callibre SMG :D

I'd really be happy with just the 4 from TR:A again but maybe introduce a Rocket launcher near the end for the Last Boss of the Game. The desert Eagal was good too I agree with that, maybe they could swap the Magnums for Dual desert eagals this time! Maybe A multi-Purpose Gun Like Sam Fishers in Splinter cell that can double up as shotgun and rifle

So over all: Dual Pistols, Dual Desert E/ Magnums, Dual Uzi's, Shotgun-rifle, Rocket launcher. And I'm Happy.

They actually intended to incorporate akimbo .50AE Desert Eagles in Underworld,.. they just couldn't find anyone stupid enough for the motion capture. However, after reading your post I suggested they contact you!

By the way, Fisher's gun was actually a FN Herstall F2000 with all sorts of mods installed on the picatinny rails.