PDA

View Full Version : X Box 360

JTB
11th Feb 2008, 21:03
Are all the old TR versions available / compatible with X BOX 360?

Phlip
11th Feb 2008, 21:19
Not as far as I'm aware. Unless you have a PS console, you'll have to use the PC. ;)

JTB
11th Feb 2008, 22:27
Thanks!...may sound stupid but I take it they work with PS2??

William Croft
11th Feb 2008, 22:28
Thanks!...may sound stupid but I take it they work with PS2??

The old PS1 games do work in PS2 :D

NightRain'06
23rd Apr 2008, 05:02
Are all the old TR versions available / compatible with X BOX 360?

So far, the only versions of TR for 360 were Legend and Anniversary. The previous games were mainly for PC, PlayStation and PS2 (Angel of Darkness).

If you have a PS3 and want to try old TR PS versions, you could. I don't know if they'll be playable seeing as how the backwards compatibility was found to be limited for old games.

But I never had PS versions of TR so I could be wrong. Maybe they could work on a PS3. :scratch:

digifan
1st May 2008, 14:50
So far, the only versions of TR for 360 were Legend and Anniversary. The previous games were mainly for PC, PlayStation and PS2 (Angel of Darkness).

If you have a PS3 and want to try old TR PS versions, you could. I don't know if they'll be playable seeing as how the backwards compatibility was found to be limited for old games.

But I never had PS versions of TR so I could be wrong. Maybe they could work on a PS3. :scratch:

The original TR games are playable on the PS3. You'll need to configure your system in order to access them.

These games are not compatible with Xbox 360. Only the latest ones - Legend and Anniversary will function on the X360. I wonder if the new game - Underworld - will work though?

Treeble
1st May 2008, 15:21
As far as I know, all the screenshots we've seen so far are from the Xbox 360 version.

NightRain'06
15th May 2008, 02:15
Not speaking as any console fanboy or anything but there were reports by people who have done comparison videos on certain games that had both PS3 and 360 versions released. According to them, there's only a small difference to each other. I don't recall exact games but one of them was reported the 360 version was better. On a different game, another person noted the PS3 version was better.

Then there were other comparisons where one absolutely was better than the other without a doubt.

ETA: Please continue the discussion in here. TRU Versions Confirmed: PC, PS2, PS3, XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, and DS. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=76637)