PDA

View Full Version : Trailer?

MissyDiamond
10th Feb 2008, 20:34
Hey,when's the trailer coming?
It would be great if we get something for her birthday!!!

Werner Von Croy
10th Feb 2008, 20:42
Hey,when's the trailer coming?
It would be great if we get something for her birthday!!!

Probably around summer i hope :D Who's birthday is it i am intrigued to know:scratch:

Captain Mazda
10th Feb 2008, 20:42
The game is currently in pre-alpha. I wouldn't expect a trailer this soon. The media will probably roll out during the summer when we get closer to the end of the year.

Probably around summer i hope :D Who's birthday is it i am intrigued to know:scratch:

Lara's, lol.

Werner Von Croy
10th Feb 2008, 21:12
The game is currently in pre-alpha. I wouldn't expect a trailer this soon. The media will probably roll out during the summer when we get closer to the end of the year.

Lara's, lol.

Whoops sorry should have realised that :o

MercuryRapids
11th Feb 2008, 11:24
If they've got at least one level in a playable format, they could have produced a teaser trailer, showing quick clips of Lara in motion ending on a 'Christmas 2008' screen.

Saying that, they probably want to wait until the game is definitely on course for a Christmas 2008 release before they commit. :)

Still, a short teaser, showing Lara's moves and the weather effects would have been nice.

TDK
11th Feb 2008, 16:16
i agree with Aurimas lets just wait 4 the game but it would be cool to see one :D mybe 10 sec vid lol

rsdigi
11th Feb 2008, 18:52
Well how did this work with legend and anniversary i.e. how long after they released screenshots did we get a vid? i'm gonna look this up on IGN.
Update:
Going by IGN, their first screenshots were released 1/19/06 and the trailer was released 4/11/06. So we might have to wait 4 months.

lara's_bro
11th Feb 2008, 19:01
i can not wait for a trailer. i think this is gonna be the best game so far from CD:D

uzigirl
11th Feb 2008, 21:32
A trailer would be nice but only a teaser and nothing more....please! ;)