PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Account - Locked

McCameron
17th Sep 2013, 12:02
Need to get in touch with customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=612&la=2)? Then follow this link.
-----------------------------

This morning I received an email saying that my account is temp restricted because of unusual access was detected. Instead of following the link in the email to reset my password I try to contact support, only I find out I can't find any contact details for support with out logging in. So I reset my password and connect to live support, 35th in the queue and it says the average time to wait is 23 minutes. Two hours later I'm down to 1st in the queue still with average wait of 23 minutes, then all of a sudden I get a message saying that no support agents are available to deal with me. So what the HELL am I supposed to do to find out how my account has been compromised, I want to know what the hell has happened with my account and I get fobbed off with no one available to deal with you.
Support, I want to speak to someone about this and I am not going to spend another 2 hrs waiting to be cutoff again. So please kindly reply to me here on what to do so I can find out whats happened with my account, and i want a reply today seeing that this is a serious matter.

McCameron
17th Sep 2013, 17:47
Thanks for not giving a damn about my account being compromised Square Enix. My details are at risk and you can't be bothered to help me, you should be ashamed of yourselves with your lack of support when I need you most. So I am closing my account.
THANKS FOR NOTHING

johnnylacoure
22nd Sep 2013, 01:02
It sort of makes this all clear that they really don't give a Damn about players or the fact that they are releasing our information to people, especially since it is known now that they are leaking information even outside of someone hacking our accounts. Truly they don't care.

Desirea
22nd Sep 2013, 15:42
This is exactly what happened to my account. I've had the game all of 4 days. Saturday, I try to log in and it gives me an error 3102 code. I wait a bit after doing some research and log in to play. I log out and go out to ride my horses. When I come back I have a different error. This time it's telling me my service account does not exist. I go to the website to find that the account is now suspended and I find that there are 2 extra characters that I didn't create.

I followed the instructions in the email and changed my password. Nothing.. I'm locked out. 4 days? I've never had a game account hacked. I've scanned my pc for keyloggers... nothing.

I'd like to have my account unsuspended or I would like my money back thanks you.

xandramas
24th Sep 2013, 19:46
be glad you werent terminated. . Yet. I contacted customer support for the same thing, I was suspended. Later I got terminated after they got to it all characters deleted off mog station.

Souricier
12th Oct 2013, 16:53
I guess this is what is going to happen to me...
Login in my account after one week traveling, and find that my level 20 archer is now level 9 botanist...
try to change my password, relog , and get this damn error 3102 systematically
change the system to software token, loging and still get the 3102 error.

This means that; when I log into my account from my PC, the hacker is not disconnected fromn ther system, but just from the world it plays, and therefore, my attempt to change password and switching to token does not help as long as the hacker is still connected inside the game (got my point?)

I sent a request , but oops...it is WE, no way to get any support during WE...I will have to wait until monday and probably suspended because of suspicious activity

I am still under the 30 days trialk...does not help to convince me to switch to pay monthly fees...

PanicHaruo2
12th Oct 2013, 17:19
Square Enix doesn't give two ****s.

My account was suspended overnight and I didn't even GET an email saying why. I called customer support and after an hour hold they didn't even know why I was suspended and they couldnt do anything about it because it was the "higher ups" choices

On top of that I had only been playing for like, a week. and bam, banned.

tofmin
13th Dec 2013, 08:57
Hello.

1. Can't buy any game.
2. Can't download previously purchased games.
3. Can't access to my account.

Always get an error:
We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5002)

What's goin' on?

tofmin
13th Dec 2013, 14:30
Support wrote to me...

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

Unfortunately, the device/PC you were using is not compatible with the Square Enix Store. For security reasons we cannot discuss the internal workings of the store with customers. Due to these restrictions we are unable to provide you with more information than has already been stated here.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

W T F ??? What about my account? What about my money? What about my games? Why? WHY? This is madness :/

tofmin
19th Dec 2013, 10:00
Great, just great. Support still only repeats: we are not able to provide any more information than we already have on the security restrictions on the SQUARE ENIX Store. After almost two weeks, I still don't know why my account get blocked...

Great support and great job Squeenix.

SideKick
24th Dec 2013, 20:51
Same here. I can't buy games and can't see any games that I bought in the past. Same support response - pretty useless.

Well, they don't want our money it seems - and you wonder why they have financial problems!