PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Lack of Closed Beta Players or Just Lack of understanding?

Lorebook
13th Dec 2013, 00:09
It seems to take forever or in some cases not at all, to get people to stay and join during closed beta times. I've played maybe 1 game in the past few days as I sit waiting sometimes. I really enjoy the game, but maybe we need to open it up to more players. I am on the north american server. It wouldnt be so bad if the wait was only 5 mins, but im hearing from people waiting up to 20minutes for a game. :( any way to recitify this? maybe add more people to the alpha?

Spectre370
13th Dec 2013, 01:58
Ooooh pick me pick me, I really want to play and I really want to help this game expand :D

The_Hylden
13th Dec 2013, 03:19
This belongs here in the closed Alpha section. Please make further posts here.

Oroibahazopi
13th Dec 2013, 03:28
Which queue are you using? If you're having problem in the lvl 5 and under just use the other queue, everyone else does.

lucinvampire
13th Dec 2013, 11:23
As Oroi has said – if you’re looking in the New Recruits area we had similar issues on the UK server – there are usually more people in the Team Deathmatch area...so it’s best to flit between the two – though the NR area will be more satisfying for you at the start. :D

I’ll be on the US server tonight (only get on there on a Friday night) – feel free to add me :D

Asutsi
13th Dec 2013, 17:01
it would be nice if we could get an extra key for a friend, also the games would be more fun

Strike5150
13th Dec 2013, 21:48
Cool idea, I have a friend or two that would love to join.

cmstache
13th Dec 2013, 22:39
Personally, I think it'd be a nice way to go to give each alpha play a single invite code, it'd do wonders for fostering teams.