PDA

View Full Version : preview screens!!!!

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:07
This is the link there are a few more news screens and some old one but its a new section over on Tombraider Chronicles... Here is the link http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underworld/screenshots_01.html

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:11
Just had a look and have you seen her personal light source so bright :D Lol I love the one where shes shooting the Jaguars. I'm so excited I cant describe myself!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks a ton!

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:14
That's alrite but it looks soooooooo great, i just can't wait for that come now! 10months and counting!!!!!!!

I love the one where she is on the wall and shooting, it looks great and the dual aim on the jaguars :eek: :cool:

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:16
That's alrite but it looks soooooooo great, i just can't wait for that come now! 10months and counting!!!!!!!

I love the one where she is on the wall and shooting, it looks great and the dual aim on the jaguars :eek: :cool:

I know!!! Dual shooting, Swan dive and shoot wooooooooot im so happy :thumbsup:

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:18
:D :D :D *runs around his bedroom with delight*

I just can't wait no longer, we need more screens and a vid or something... Keep us updated or fans are going to go mad and wont be able to play :eek: :lmao:

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:20
:D :D :D *runs around his bedroom with delight*

I just can't wait no longer, we need more screens and a vid or something... Keep us updated or fans are going to go mad and wont be able to play :eek: :lmao:

Hhahahahahahhaa, Very true :D

And look theres one more!!!!! http://www.planetlara.com/underworld/screens_xbox_001.asp

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:40
Hhahahahahahhaa, Very true :D

And look theres one more!!!!! http://www.planetlara.com/underworld/screens_xbox_001.asp

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:49
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You give me screens I give you :p

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:50
lol... dont rele no wot esle 2 say except i cant wait!!!!

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:52
lol... dont rele no wot esle 2 say except i cant wait!!!!

I know with all the great news and brilliant screens makes the wait worth while :D

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:59
I know with all the great news and brilliant screens makes the wait worth while :D

yup... But looking at those screens on the site u gave us, in Ultra HQ (High Quality) you can see so much detail on it because it zooms in on the picture!

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 18:10
yup... But looking at those screens on the site u gave us, in Ultra HQ (High Quality) you can see so much detail on it because it zooms in on the picture!

I know!!! I went on Ultra HD and i looked for myself, The graphics are beautiful and remeber its only 50% done!!:eek:

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 18:23
I know!!! I went on Ultra HD and i looked for myself, The graphics are beautiful and remeber its only 50% done!!:eek:

I thought that was the whether that is only 50% done :scratch:

But it looks fantastic, the detail on the walls floor and mud it like WOW!

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 18:25
I thought that was the whether that is only 50% done :scratch:

But it looks fantastic, the detail on the walls floor and mud it like WOW!

Oh yes, It was wether, *Embarrassed* But its only at pre-alpha stage its probally going to change by the time it comes out. :D

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 18:30
Oh yes, It was wether, *Embarrassed* But its only at pre-alpha stage its probally going to change by the time it comes out. :D

Yeah it only in pre-Aplpha it still got a while to go so by the time it eventually comes out, that little bug in her hair would of disspeared *hopefully* and all the detail might be better? But already it has amazed people and it's in pre-Alpha :eek:

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 18:36
Yeah it only in pre-Aplpha it still got a while to go so by the time it eventually comes out, that little bug in her hair would of disspeared *hopefully* and all the detail might be better? But already it has amazed people and it's in pre-Alpha :eek:

Its not only the hair that will change, so will lara, her enimies, maybe her location, many things probally will. :thumbsup:

ditom
8th Feb 2008, 21:52
It looks so &^#*&@* awsome!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rai
8th Feb 2008, 21:57
Wouldn't it be nice if we could see screens from other areas?

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 22:20
Wouldn't it be nice if we could see screens from other areas?

It would be but for now they are focusing on making the Mexico level the best possible :D they should take time so its brilliant but not too long ;)

TDK
9th Feb 2008, 11:10
I WANA PLAY IT AHAHAHAH I wana CRY :( GOD this is the first time that i'm so excited about a TR game really :D

William Croft
9th Feb 2008, 20:31
I WANA PLAY IT AHAHAHAH I wana CRY :( GOD this is the first time that i'm so excited about a TR game really :D

Thats pretty rude :rasp: I've been excited about every TR game expect 1 because i didnt know that was coming out :D

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 20:35
Thats pretty rude :rasp: I've been excited about every TR game expect 1 because i didnt know that was coming out :D

Yes, me too but this TR is going to be something different and better than TRL and TRA.

William Croft
9th Feb 2008, 20:37
Yes, me too but this TR is going to be something different and better than TRL and TRA.

Hopefully, I think it will It sounds brilliant:D
[800th post well done :D]

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 20:41
Hopefully, I think it will It sounds brilliant:D
[800th post well done :D]

It sounds and looks brilliant.
Dude you are better than me I spend on this forum 2 years already but you are here 8 months and have almost 600 posts.But it doesn't matter for me how many posts I have.

William Croft
9th Feb 2008, 20:46
It sounds and looks brilliant.
Dude you are better than me I spend on this forum 2 years already but you are here 8 months and have almost 600 posts.But it doesn't matter for me how many posts I have.

Aww, thanks :D Although i'm very active on the forum. Oh well all that matters is that you contiubute fairly. Thanks alot :thumbsup: :D

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 20:56
After 2 years I love this forum.People in this place are great.

William Croft
9th Feb 2008, 21:05
I know!! This forum is a great place :D Praise God for this wanderful place.
I love the screens and I saw a new one in a german magazine which shows Lara grappling some rocks but in another angle. I don't remember where I saw it from. I also saw one with Lara perching on a woodenstick I think it was on www.planetlara.com not sure

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 21:07
Everything looks great and it's only 50 %.

J_Raider
9th Feb 2008, 21:09
Everything looks great and it's only 50 %.

Only 50 % done the whole game?

GREAT :lmao:

William Croft
9th Feb 2008, 21:14
Only 50 % done the whole game?

GREAT :lmao:

Not the whole game just the weathering sytem for Mexico (Lv. 4) But I know thats what Ditom meant. Plus Mexico lvl hasn't even finished yet and they're probally going to be some major changes. Loads are things are likely to change. But from the looks of it (From the screens) It looks Brilliant but lets see the finishing product ;)

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 21:16
Not the whole game just the weathering sytem for Mexico (Lv. 4) But I know thats what Ditom meant. Plus Mexico lvl hasn't even finished yet and they're probally going to be some major changes. Loads are things are likely to change. But from the looks of it (From the screens) It looks Brilliant but lets see the finishing product ;)

Now we have to wait :mad2:

darklightdan
9th Feb 2008, 21:23
we got to wait ages though. :( lol cant wait

ditom
9th Feb 2008, 21:28
Not ages ,,only" one year :lmao:

William Croft
10th Feb 2008, 17:27
Not ages ,,only" one year :lmao:

You might think its really long but if you actually look at it it isn't... If you get me...:scratch:

ditom
10th Feb 2008, 20:01
You might think its really long but if you actually look at it it isn't... If you get me...:scratch:

For me it is very long.