PDA

View Full Version : Will Underworld be better???

pixiexdust
7th Feb 2008, 18:19
So yes the plot for legend was excellent and there was a good cliffhanger at the end, but the actual game itself was extremely easy!!
I finished it in a few days.
I just hope that underworld will have a few more jumps to it and more harder with puzzles like in anniversary but still with the action as in legend.
If it does then it will be too true to imagine.
:)

pixiexdust
7th Feb 2008, 18:23
It would also be nice to see more in like croft manor. I remember in TR3 that you could go to the attic, basment and the secret fish room.
Like in anniversary you can go outside it would be great for all that to be in one!!
Maybe I'm thinking too much but it would still be great.

William Croft
7th Feb 2008, 20:24
It is going to be longer than legend :D I don't know wether its going to be harder but I think it is. And I've read that Its going to contiune from Legend. Apparently the manors back :D. Dream come true? I think so :D
P.S Welcome to the forum. I've seen you around but forgot to say welcome :D

TDK
7th Feb 2008, 20:46
I hope so but from the pics and the info that we read about it its sounds great :cool:

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 15:51
I hope it is better to be honest, i can't really get any shorter? But only longer and better. It would be a missery if it was worse...

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:18
I hope it is better to be honest, i can't really get any shorter? But only longer and better. It would be a missery if it was worse...

Legend was a brilliant game just it was very short.

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 16:19
Legend was a brilliant game just it was very short.

Yeah i think what i said come out wrong? But I loved the game and still do but now it just missing something. Not just the fact that it is to short but, after seen screens of underwrold and reading about underworld. Legend just doesn't feel the same no more :( Still love the game though :thumbsup: