PDA

View Full Version : Who's Excited?

tombraiderxlegend
5th Feb 2008, 20:33
Hey everyone. I'm back. I know a lot of you probably forgot about me. As I wasn't very "popular." Who cares about popularity anyways?

Back to the topic, who's excited for TRU? I know, I ammmmmm! I've done some research and I found out, that it's going to be a fantastic game. I hope PS2, doesn't get the downfall. See, my fam. can't afford the other platforms, etc. etc. Typical life story, whatever. But yeah, I'm real excited and can't wait until it's released! ^%$^$%^! Exciting.

Alright. Well, tell me how excited you areeeee. =]

William Croft
5th Feb 2008, 20:36
Too excited to put into words!! Hhahhahahaahhaah And welcome back!
I doubt PS2 will get the downfall because most people have PS2 so i guess the PS2 edition ones will be making the most cash. But PS3 is going to be better no doubting that with the technology in it. But I guess its still going to be enjoyable on PS2. Cant wait =] :D

tombraiderxlegend
5th Feb 2008, 20:50
Oh, I know. Me too! I just watched that trailer teaser. It looks amazing! Yeah. PS3 will probably get a lot. Yeah, it better be enjoyable on PS2. =]

CD has done an amazing job with Lara. (:

naraku
5th Feb 2008, 20:55
You're right I don't remember you, but don't worry I was away for a long time too so you might not know who I am either;) . Anyways Welcome back! I'm not popular either welcome to the club.:whistle: Of course I'm exited can't wait to get my big grubby hand on it. :D

tombraiderxlegend
5th Feb 2008, 21:18
Haha!
(:

naraku
5th Feb 2008, 21:38
Don't be angry with me, "Sighs" I suck:( Can't make buddies on this forums. Where's Vilcabamba my only pal:scratch:

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 15:46
Haha!
(:

Oooooh Brilliant sig, And Naraku trust me just talk to people, pm and you'll soon have many friends :D But so long as no one hates you and people like you its all good. :thumbsup:

Werner Von Croy
6th Feb 2008, 15:55
Ohhh can't wait, can't wait we're all like kids waiting to open our xmas presents on xmas eve night lol

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 15:56
Ohhh can't wait, can't wait we're all like kids waiting to open our xmas presents on xmas eve night lol

But were going to have to wait till then :nut:

Werner Von Croy
6th Feb 2008, 16:00
But were going to have to wait till then :nut:
Yeah i know, this is the only year i really want xmas to come :(

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 16:01
Yeah i know, this is the only year i really want xmas to come :(

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahaha, that's pretty rude :p Christmas is all about present and HAPPY TIMES:D

Werner Von Croy
6th Feb 2008, 16:08
Hhahahahahahahhahahahahaha, that's pretty rude :p Christmas is all about present and HAPPY TIMES:D

And triple time at work :lol:

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 16:12
And triple time at work :lol:

Oh yes but I wouldn't know :D
But no school for me :thumbsup: :rasp:

Wess~Gamer
6th Feb 2008, 17:47
who's excited for TRU?

Who isn't! :p

tombraiderxlegend
6th Feb 2008, 19:47
Rofl. Interesting convo's. Yeah. I love Christmas. Not just because of the presents. I love everything about it. && Even more this year because of TRUUUUUU. <33

Thanks for the compliment on the sig. =]

donnabright
6th Feb 2008, 20:28
Hey everyone. I'm back. I know a lot of you probably forgot about me. As I wasn't very "popular." Who cares about popularity anyways?

Back to the topic, who's excited for TRU? I know, I ammmmmm! I've done some research and I found out, that it's going to be a fantastic game. I hope PS2, doesn't get the downfall. See, my fam. can't afford the other platforms, etc. etc. Typical life story, whatever. But yeah, I'm real excited and can't wait until it's released! ^%$^$%^! Exciting.

Yea but I have to wait, until Christmas, um that is along time, so I will get excited next year when TRU comes out.

Archelaos
7th Feb 2008, 02:23
Suppose you could say I'm waiting with baited breath (think that's the right saying). Anyway, I guess for me it could go either really spectacular or nothing special. Little background on my opinions? Alrighty, I'll take a second to figure out where to start...

I was definitely thrilled when I played legend for the first time. However, I found the more I played it and became familiar with it, the more it left me wanting. Understandable with a lot of games, but this one moreso. I found myself mostly craving, how d'you say... more realistic emotions. That's about the best I can describe it. I liken it a bit to watching people who are about 13 go through the story. I found the emotions in the acting to be overdone and a bit unrealistic, when compared to how I envision a group of adults reacting to those situations. It kinda takes me out of it when Lara can blow through 30 mercs and then be all sensitive...:scratch: I guess that maybe I'm just 19 and craving more depth from a predominantly younger game. Dunno. I really like the the TR series, can't figure out why they won't step the few small boundaries and maybe accept an M rating. Not that they have to, they can definitely make a lot of good changes whilst keeping the Teen rating. Like blood, I like blood. It's just another matter of realism. It just seems like they've got all the elements of an M game except for a few, which they sacrifice for a teen rating. The catch is that they sacrifice a very good deal of realism, and thus experience by leaving out those few small elements.

Well, my rant is over. I'm sure I'm calling out a lot of people from both camps, so tell me what you think.:)

William Croft
7th Feb 2008, 15:17
Suppose you could say I'm waiting with baited breath (think that's the right saying). Anyway, I guess for me it could go either really spectacular or nothing special. Little background on my opinions? Alrighty, I'll take a second to figure out where to start...

I was definitely thrilled when I played legend for the first time. However, I found the more I played it and became familiar with it, the more it left me wanting. Understandable with a lot of games, but this one moreso. I found myself mostly craving, how d'you say... more realistic emotions. That's about the best I can describe it. I liken it a bit to watching people who are about 13 go through the story. I found the emotions in the acting to be overdone and a bit unrealistic, when compared to how I envision a group of adults reacting to those situations. It kinda takes me out of it when Lara can blow through 30 mercs and then be all sensitive...:scratch: I guess that maybe I'm just 19 and craving more depth from a predominantly younger game. Dunno. I really like the the TR series, can't figure out why they won't step the few small boundaries and maybe accept an M rating. Not that they have to, they can definitely make a lot of good changes whilst keeping the Teen rating. Like blood, I like blood. It's just another matter of realism. It just seems like they've got all the elements of an M game except for a few, which they sacrifice for a teen rating. The catch is that they sacrifice a very good deal of realism, and thus experience by leaving out those few small elements.

Well, my rant is over. I'm sure I'm calling out a lot of people from both camps, so tell me what you think.:)

Need to say a couple of things about this.
Firstly when you said ''Lara can blow through 30 mercs and then be all senstive'' This is real. Lets say theres and assassin, they'll still get sensitive. just because you kill people doesnt mean you don't have feeling... :scratch:
Secondly, Blood is not including because some people who are younger want to play the games and if they add blood then they won't be able to. They want money (Not saying it in a ''They're selfish'' Kind of way) and its understandable, 1year + Of working on a game and they want it to sell well. I think that is why. And what is the big deal with blood. Is it really that exciting to see blood squirt out of a person when you shoot them. Although it is CD's Choice and I would be happy with any of the options they choose.
Thats it althought I wouldn't mind blood but they need to atract more people so it sells well.

Any option they choose I will be happy with :thumbsup:

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 16:35
Of course I am excited, because it is confirmed that there will be some awersome things in this game.

Awesome? More like Amazing, Brilliant, Breath taking, I can't decribe it! :D

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 17:04
Question is who isn't excited?

Because i know i am, i've said it many tiems before and ill say it again... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

:D

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 17:06
Question is who isn't excited?

Because i know i am, i've said it many tiems before and ill say it again... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

:D

Can you image X-mas you go to ur presents u rip it open and theres Lara. Oh my god!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Im so excited it hurts! lol :lol:

Tomb-Dude
8th Feb 2008, 17:10
Can you image X-mas you go to ur presents u rip it open and theres Lara. Oh my god!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Im so excited it hurts! lol :lol:

Can u imagine u get to ur last present on x-mas and you open it and it's a game you wanted but it wasn't Tomb Raider! But if you got enough money to buy it your self! I wud be gutted but i wud still enjoy x-mas i always do.

ditom
8th Feb 2008, 22:13
Can u imagine u get to ur last present on x-mas and you open it and it's a game you wanted but it wasn't Tomb Raider! But if you got enough money to buy it your self! I wud be gutted but i wud still enjoy x-mas i always do.

My parents already knows wich game I want

William Croft
8th Feb 2008, 22:26
My parents already knows wich game I want

Hhahahahaha, so do mine *Puppy eyes*

tombraiderxlegend
9th Feb 2008, 02:18
Rofl. You guys/gals are hilarious! My dad and I <3 TR. So most deff. I'll be getting it for my bday(dec. 21) or xmas.

Gosh. Why couldn't they wait to release info about like in June? Xmas '08, is too far away.

Bampire
9th Feb 2008, 02:25
Because they want to make it almost perfect gameplay. They didn't want to be rushed into it. Since they're working with Water features, and facial features and all that detail, it'll take a while. Plus, I also think that they're not done getting their references for the next location. They're still working on the Mayan/Mexican locations.

tombraiderxlegend
9th Feb 2008, 02:26
Wow.
Thanks for the info!

angerzXraider
27th May 2008, 18:08

I have PS2 also. If I wanted, I probably could buy an XBox360, or whatever, But I prefer PS2! I LOVE how the controller feels in my hand, and I LOVE getting to lay down anywhere I want, bed, couch etc. Not like the PC or Wii. I'm VERY excited to play Underworld on PS2. I love my loyal PS2... she's oldskool. lol Tomb Raider: Underworld is going to rock!

little miss Ju
28th May 2008, 09:43
Oh, I know. Me too! I just watched that trailer teaser. It looks amazing! Yeah. PS3 will probably get a lot. Yeah, it better be enjoyable on PS2. =]

CD has done an amazing job with Lara. (:

OMG THERES A TRAILER!!!!! Am I just really behind coz if so I need to know where you saw that trailer! But please tell me it's not fan made coz every time someone goes beserk over a new trailer it turns out to be fan made and I want a real one!!!

NightRain'06
1st Aug 2008, 19:24
3.5 months away starting today. :thumbsup:

lilhanhan
1st Aug 2008, 19:30
I really want this game, but I'm not too excited; I just don't want to be too giddy about it when it's 3.5 months away (according to NightRain ;) )

:cool:

loopy111
1st Aug 2008, 20:40
this will most likely be the game that boost my holiday christmas im getting a ps3 and the game the only problem is i have to wait another month:( but i will be addicted to the game

wdavid
1st Aug 2008, 21:03
Hi!

Yes, I'm excited too!:)
This will be the best Tomb Raider game ever! Lara's character is amazing, and the environment... i love this game already now.

NightRain'06
3rd Aug 2008, 15:09
I really want this game, but I'm not too excited; I just don't want to be too giddy about it when it's 3.5 months away (according to NightRain ;) )

:cool:

I am extremely excited because in that same month, November, Tekken 6 will also be released.
That's how I'll close out the year ~ by purchasing these two games. :thumbsup:

ihatemilkduds
4th Aug 2008, 04:16
This entire thread is like. . .the understatement of the year. ;)

hyrule12
4th Aug 2008, 18:53
i dont plan on waiting for christmas. i reserved it at a local gamestore and im going to get it at midnight, but im taking alot of monsters with me so i can get as far in the story before falling asleep. but i want a demo now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually kinda hope my computer can play the demo or the game, cause im getting it for wii and ds first, then pc. i wish it was coming out for psp, but oh well

tombraider1best
4th Aug 2008, 18:59

i don't no you any way i havn't bean here for more than :scratch: 5 weeks i think any way hiya nice to meet you (hand shake)

i speek for everyone when i say this YES I AM EXITED !!

Damage Inc.
5th Aug 2008, 12:42
I are... I are sooo excited... no rly...

But really. XD
I can't wait to see what they made of this, still a bit afraid to be disappointed in the gameplay though.
But I'm sure it will be at least a step forward from 'Legend' so it will at least be a good game.
I'll probably end up with the probable demo for a while first though.
I don't think I could run this game anyways. :(

josh1122
5th Aug 2008, 12:50
im pumped for this game,cannot wait. I hope a demo shows up on XBL before hand. Either way, still definate buy for me :)

Wildcat2704
5th Aug 2008, 15:47
I am Very very VERY excited!!! The Trailer is really a teaser....:D

tombraidergal
6th Aug 2008, 10:14
just wonderin if any of you are excited for tr underworld, or do you think not to get too excited coz it might not be better than legend, it might dissapoint you or something, what do you lot think, are you at all excited or anything...

Miss. Croft
6th Aug 2008, 12:28
I'm excited! Infact too excited.. my head might explode lol! Eeeeee bring on November! lol

UNDERWORLD16
6th Aug 2008, 14:28
im verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ecited tht when it comes out im cuting 3 periods of classs

lol

my mom said shes gonna get it for me when im in school but she it when i come out so im gonna lie and i say i went to game stop when i came home from sskool

seashell093
6th Aug 2008, 14:46
i am way excited!!:D :D :D :D
i cant wait, i have no doubt that this will be the best game ever!!!:lmao: