PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Teaser

Diva
4th Feb 2008, 22:35
Just a little something to whet your appetites ;)
http://www.tombraiderboard.com/index.php?showtopic=9138&st=0&gopid=141875&#entry141875

TDK
4th Feb 2008, 23:21
Thanks alot i'm watching it now :D

Edit : will i have just finished watching it and to tell the truth they did a great job really there is alot of good news in this vid plus i cant wait to play this game :cool: , i just wanted to ask i have a laptop and its really good i have alot of games on it such as NFS carbon and The sims 2 (all of the expansion) and alot of strategy games :D and i'm worry that TR:U will not work on my lap cuz as i heard there is alot of work well be done and the graphics seems WOW if you know wut i mean ;) and i really dont know alot about the laptop Specifications :D <<< hahaha stupid right ! but its a Toshiba laptop and i've got windows vista in it so can you help ! :confused:

Rai
5th Feb 2008, 00:15
Oooh, fankoo for that! Very good vid. Certainly wet my appetite. You lucky lucky peeps! . :D

William Croft
5th Feb 2008, 16:01
Thanks for that, that was awesome. 50% Complete ... Breath taking. I wonder how Brilliant its going to be at 100%. Some gaps will be filled. I hope its Last revelation and Legend .. I guess theres not many other gaps. Lol!!
Thanks again your brilliant.:D

Bampire
5th Feb 2008, 23:20
That's so awesome! I'm excited!

Rai
5th Feb 2008, 23:39
I was extremely intrigued by the 'filling in the gaps' comment. I do so hope that we will get some kind of closure on 'Revelations'. Although in the past I have said it doesn't necessarily matter, it doesn't mean I am not intrigued by the possibilities as to how she escaped. I'm presuming/sensing more flashback sequences. It would be fun to play another flashback like we did in Legend.

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 15:50
I was extremely intrigued by the 'filling in the gaps' comment. I do so hope that we will get some kind of closure on 'Revelations'. Although in the past I have said it doesn't necessarily matter, it doesn't mean I am not intrigued by the possibilities as to how she escaped. I'm presuming/sensing more flashback sequences. It would be fun to play another flashback like we did in Legend.

Oh yes, Legends Flash back was a good idea and a good way to understand the past, you feel like you have a bigger part in the game. Revelations and Legend gaps need to be explained :D Although I'm pretty sure the Legend's one is going to be enclosed. :D

rabid metro
7th Feb 2008, 06:32
... Revelations and Legend gaps need to be explained ...

No!

altho CD may graciously reference TRLR and earlier games, they are under no obligation to do anything with those stories ... and probably won't.

Tomb Raider is being rewritten ... and this time things will be different!

for all intents and purposes, the new TR story starts with Legend (ahem), jumps back to re-imagine TR1 in the form of TRA and then continues from Legend in TRU. nothing else happened (so the other games are somewhat irrelevant ... and that's not CD's fault).

it may be possible that CD will re-imagine an earlier game to be more compliant to the new storyline, for whatever reason, but if that occurs then it would only include the Dagger of Xian. everything else is just ... fictional adventures ... not Legend.
:cool:

LCraider08
18th Feb 2008, 07:04
very good video, both of them. very informative and I just can't wait for the actual trailer with video and all, not just screen shots. amazing